Author Topic: Jen of Muang Sheffield  (Read 6380 times)

Online nicebutjim

Called a Muang where Ning virtually insisted on 4 hand with  new girl.
Soon became apparent why she speaks very little  English  so needed some sort of introduction.
She is completely new to this having mainly worked in a kitchen before.
Bit cross ended paying Ning an hours massage  fee to do so.
Things  got better as first part consisted of her being trained to improve her massage skills (think very early Sunny)
Had sessions like this which amuse when they get taught stuff we punters aren't  supposed  to  know.
On one occasion girl being taught how to avoid being groped on this occasion how to  let us know  extras are going to  be available.
So on receiving end of lots of "accidental" brushes of the , up till then, soft bits.
Ning then left having helped  me confirm with girl that  B2B would be available.
Jen; think near opposite of Sunny.
She is darker taller and  bigger than Sunny with the biggest pair of Natural boobs I have seen on Thai girl.  :yahoo:
It almost worth it  to see her just to see them.
Also has a full bush a moment if that matters to you.
She seems shy but that's mainly language barrier as happy enough for clothes to come off for  B2B.
Also happy to climb aboard and slide up my body.
Here is where the inexperience showed  as she keeps stopping waiting for reaction.
Will take non verbal direction so I imagine will improve please though don't push too far as I  don't want her to pack it in before I can have another  go.
AAA allowed and some bits she seems to enjoy as well.
As always YMMV a lot it will depend on how the  first  few customers treat her.
Sounds fluffy but have a feeling she could turn into a little treasure if handled correctly.

Offline Adoniron

How was she with the HE or did Ning do that for you?

Offline Burberry

Good review. I was in Muang today, had the same pleasure but it was Tan showing Jen the ropes, will put a full review on soon, but yes Jen has amazing tits and didn’t mind me having a feel of them.

Offline Chuckle11

Gents,
Can anyone confirm if Tan is the same Tan that worked at Muang before and then went to Siam.
Thanks

Offline Horny Wan Kenobi

I would say no. I'd not seen this Tan before.

Offline fforte

Gents,
Can anyone confirm if Tan is the same Tan that worked at Muang before and then went to Siam.
Thanks
No she now owns a fast food restaurant. She’s not even at Siam anymore.

Online nicebutjim

How was she with the HE or did Ning do that for you?
Ning left on the half hour leaving me 30mins to get B2B from Jen.
Girls usually more relaxed/playful when 1;1
Jen delivered a nice HE.

Offline STEVO 69

Seen Tan at MUANG for massage.
 After about 30 visits to SIAM HEALTH over the last 2 years, can 100% Confirm that it is not the same Tan of Muang/Siam Health
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 06:02:29 pm by STEVO 69 »

Offline Chuckle11

Cheers guys, shame the old Tan was stunning and great services. Where is her takeaway

Offline STEVO 69

 I noticed a new Thai Takeaway at Woodseats S8 called 'Thai Chilli' it may be that one, I might pop in, I love a Thai :D

Offline Burberry

I may pop in and she will give me a pop like she used too, it’s a shame if she’s stop giving a very erotic massage with loads of extra fun!!!!

Offline Chuckle11

Could be, she did live up Ecclesall Rd :)

Online nicebutjim

To bring us back on topic I too was worried about shop closing so called in on Thursday.
Jen was there and recognised me; always a good sign.
It looks like she is semi permanent like Sunny though not seen her for weeks
Thought I'd booked Jen as 4 hand with Ning.
Apparently I'd booked Ning...
After following her still lovely bottom up the stairs she confirmed Jen is a regular now.
Sunny has left .
Also told me 2 new girls Wan and Lilly were arriving that afternoon.
Thanks for the review forte.
With Tan as well we remain spoiled for choice.
Hope they stay open so I can try them all :D

Online nicebutjim

Nearly didn't post due to imminent closure but some might want to squeeze one in so to speak  :cool:
Update on Jen; I enjoy a bit of traditional Thai pressure type massage and Jen's has improved dramatically since  I  first saw her.
Ning seems to  have done  a good training job.
It was also fun during the oil part of the massage to try to  spot Ning trademarks like massage of inner thighs with feet.
No chance of me getting  there before  Thursday :dash:
So  anyone who can enjoy (sound of gritted teeth)

Offline fforte

Jim I can’t make it b4 Thursday. I’m just out of Covidvisolstion and have other things to cram in b4 . I’m in town this week so may try to squeeze half an hour. We shall see.

Everton.