Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Return of the bush?  (Read 8587 times)

Offline B4bcock

Just been perusing ladies on AW around Bristol centre who are available today and there are three out of around thirty who are proudly advertising full, hairy bushes.   Is this the start of a return to au naturelle grooming and, if so, does it bring hygiene and health issues with it?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 08:58:34 am by B4bcock »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just been perusing ladies on AW around Bristol centre who are available today and there are three out of around thirty who are proudly advertising full, hairy bushes.   Is this the start of a return to au natural grooming and, if so, does it bring hygiene and health issues with it?
Sadly not in my area, a bush is the holy grail of punting for me, the best I can find (on one I would like to see) is a landing strip.   :(

Offline threechilliman

I reckon in the last couple of years I've only seen two girls who've been clean shaven. I haven't punted very regularly mind but the rest have sported a bush to some degree.

Offline dubhcarr

seen a profile in Farnborough where the SP has a well furnished landing strip. I like and welcome the return of the bush. Mebbe SPs after the enforced break are reluctant to shave just now? I hope so.   :hi:

Offline RandomGuy99

Back in November I saw an SP who had a full bush.  It looked and felt great.  I'm all for the return of the bush.

Offline Drexl Spivey

quite like a bush i do!!! makes a change from the shaven look which im not a fan of tbh,,, reminds me of prepubescent girls  :scare: not sure how it could affect hygiene as long as its freshly washed??? yhs lily has got a lil un trimmed bush and also has stopped shavin her pits to over lockdown!!!

Offline king tarzan

Brazilian fresh tasty anyday 👊👊👊👊👊🥊🥊🥊🥊👅👅👅👅😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Simmo87

I hope bush does not return, Ive quite liked the last 20 years of shaven havens! no pubes in your teeth or back of your throat, or pubes ticking your nose when your in facedeep!

Offline Coriniumstud

I prefer clean shaven but if the bush returns then at least I can floss whilst I’m down there 😁

Offline WelshClipper

I hope bush does not return, Ive quite liked the last 20 years of shaven havens! no pubes in your teeth or back of your throat, or pubes ticking your nose when your in facedeep!

Me too, I love the naked pussy, not even keen on landing strips. I know others may have a different view but in my experience a hairy bush sometimes means a more likely urine smell. Or put it another way, the only time I have detected urine is where there has been a bush. Not all I concede but it just makes me avoid them.  :(
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 02:23:39 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline tesla

if so, does it bring hygiene and health issues with it?

I think you will find that the medical profession think pubic hair is beneficial, although I believe they also have mixed opinions

Offline mr.bluesky

In my recent experience Chinese lady's seem to have a full bush. :hi:

Offline willie loman

Although women claim to shave for hygiene reasons, i dont believe them, they just think it makes them look better, a real guide to how woman view hygiene is how often they change their sheets, and what is there post shag routine, when having a quickie in the house. Anyway what is the situation on civvy st? come on sparkus you at least should know?

Offline montycat

Personally, I much prefer clean shaven (or a small "landing strip" etc.) but at the end of the day it's always the girls' choice - nobody should feel pressured into having it one way or another.
Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline _Bender_

quite like a bush i do!!! makes a change from the shaven look which im not a fan of tbh,,, reminds me of prepubescent girls  :scare: not sure how it could affect hygiene as long as its freshly washed??? yhs lily has got a lil un trimmed bush and also has stopped shavin her pits to over lockdown!!!

Me too, to be honest I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen a bald fanny 👀

Ahhh ... nothing better than the warmth and feeling of having the welcome mat laid out for you!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Just been perusing ladies on AW around Bristol centre who are available today and there are three out of around thirty who are proudly advertising full, hairy bushes.   Is this the start of a return to au naturelle grooming and, if so, does it bring hygiene and health issues with it?
10% is hardly a return. Also, hygiene issues? You sound very ignorant.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 09:18:37 pm by Rochelle »

Offline _Bender_

Doesn’t he just 🙄

Offline B4bcock

I posed a question, which is actually the opposite to being "very ignorant".   Also, I asked for comments having read the following from a NHS website.  Ok, the survey was done in the USA, but it indicates a lot of women depilate for reasons of hygiene.  Are they all ignorant?

Many women think shaving pubic hair is 'hygienic'
Friday 1 July 2016

"More women think shaving pubic hair is 'hygenic' [sic] despite greater health risks," The Independent reports.

A US survey found more than half of women who groomed their pubic hair did so for hygiene reasons, despite evidence that shaving pubic hair can make the vagina more vulnerable to irritation and infection.

The online survey involved more than 3,000 US women. It asked them about their grooming habits, the reasons they shaved (if they did), as well as factors such as their race, income and relationships.

A key finding was that 59% of women who reported grooming their pubic region said they did so because they thought it would make their vagina "cleaner" or "more hygienic".

Offline Bond

I wouldn't even think of licking a hairy pussy, just as I wouldn't want to have sex with a woman with hairy armpits.

Offline Makkk1963

Reminds me of the story Jim Davidson told about the ginger girl he saw who had a Brazilian.First  time he went down On her under the covers Was giving her a good licking then threw the covers back to see what he was doing,looked up and saw her ginger Brazilian thought it was a fish finger 😂😂😂😂😂

Offline _Bender_

Reminds me of the story Jim Davidson told about the ginger girl he saw who had a Brazilian.First  time he went down On her under the covers Was giving her a good licking then threw the covers back to see what he was doing,looked up and saw her ginger Brazilian thought it was a fish finger 😂😂😂😂😂

Jesus!!! 🙄 wypipo 😂

Offline Hardpipe

Offline binbag

I much prefer the full bush. I prefer the look, the feel, the taste, everything about it. I've never quite bought into the 'more hygeinic' notion so I'm glad to see the medical profession questions it too.

Offline Home Alone

Depending on what method they'reusing, some 'shaven' girls can be a bit stubbly down there, so, over the years, I've come to enjoy a nicely-trimmed landing-strip.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
I posed a question, which is actually the opposite to being "very ignorant".   Also, I asked for comments having read the following from a NHS website.  Ok, the survey was done in the USA, but it indicates a lot of women depilate for reasons of hygiene.  Are they all ignorant?

Many women think shaving pubic hair is 'hygienic'
Friday 1 July 2016

"More women think shaving pubic hair is 'hygenic' [sic] despite greater health risks," The Independent reports.

A US survey found more than half of women who groomed their pubic hair did so for hygiene reasons, despite evidence that shaving pubic hair can make the vagina more vulnerable to irritation and infection.

The online survey involved more than 3,000 US women. It asked them about their grooming habits, the reasons they shaved (if they did), as well as factors such as their race, income and relationships.

A key finding was that 59% of women who reported grooming their pubic region said they did so because they thought it would make their vagina "cleaner" or "more hygienic".
Yes, they are.

Offline willie loman

slang for the bush in shakespeares time was "thatched cottage", shakespeare is in fact an example of an anglo saxon phallic surname, like wagstaffe.

Offline spiralnotebook

Hate pubes stuck between my teeth! God bless shaven fannys especially when baby oiled  :wacko:

Offline jlike

The bushier the better for me and hairy pits, bring it on

Offline sparkus

Offline Strokemeplease

in my experience a hairy bush sometimes means a more likely urine smell.
Yes, that's one of the reasons I love a bush. The mingled aroma of piss, sweat and cunt, delicious!

Offline bobby1973

i love a body to body massage from a lady with pubes
it tickles and makes me shiver  :thumbsup: :D :yahoo:
all this talk of smells of piss
in 40 years of punting never had this problem
may be the women i see have had a wash before they see punters

never had any problems licking a trimmed pussy
but an uncontrolled bush may cause more

Offline B4bcock

You certainly don't hear stories about crabs and lice these days.   Any seasoned veterans here with tales of the itchy past, or was it more of a myth than a real risk?

Offline sparkus

Offline mr.bluesky

The bushier the better for me and hairy pits, bring it on

I don't mind a bit of a bush ( nothing too excessive) but I draw the line at hairy armpits.   :scare:

Offline binbag

Sadly,I know from personal experience that crabs (pubic lice) are not a myth but an itchy reality. I did not get them from a WG but from a girl I met when on holidays. I was about 18 or 20 (about 1970). When I got home I developed an itch down there but I wasn't too concerned  until after having a good old scratch one day I saw something under my fingernail. I thought it was a probably a scab that I'd scratched off a little pimple but when I looked closer I saw it had legs that were wiggling about. I didn't exactly panic but it was a bit of a shock. Went off to the VD clinic, embarrassed as hell. and was given a shampoo/lotion. The doc explained that shampoo will get rid of the lice but the eggs are somehow attached to the hair with a loop and need to be removed with a fine comb. I had a week or so of washing and combing and then they were all gone and it has never happened again. Don't know how the girl got on - never saw her again! 

Offline Romeo Sensini

You certainly don't hear stories about crabs and lice these days.   Any seasoned veterans here with tales of the itchy past, or was it more of a myth than a real risk?

Yes, only seen a couple of WG with full bush but got crabs off one - to be fair they could have been on the bedding or towels. Still dont know how I managed to get away with it. Had to apply a very pungent lotion all over. They cleared off fairly quickly but god knows how OH didnt notice the smell. I was surprised they actually looked like tiny crabs  :D

Offline Plan R

A fat oblong is my fave, as opposed to a pencil thin Brazilian. Rarely seen unfortunately.
This Feng Shui guide tells me that indoors, oblongs are best enjoyed in the East, Southeast or South
External Link/Members Only
:unknown:

Offline Dipper

Definately real.

Got from a civvie in the mid 90’s.

Never want a repeat.

Exactly as described by others here, shampoo/lotion will clear them but they are repulsive things.

Offline mr.bluesky

When I was younger visiting British seaside towns you used to see the car stickers on sale in souvenir shops  saying "I cought crabs at fishermans wharf" It wasn't until I was older that I understood the inuendo of it.  :crazy:

Offline sparkus

Ehhh ....  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

More than one definition in there.

I'd say the pair shown are beefy flaps.

Offline marcius2018

Yes, that's one of the reasons I love a bush. The mingled aroma of piss, sweat and cunt, delicious!

I love a bit of olfactory stimulation!   :thumbsup:

Offline unclepokey

In my recent experience Chinese lady's seem to have a full bush. :hi:

I've been seeing a very beautiful woman of chinese descent for several years now. Initially she had a not insubstantial 'lady garden' which I didn't mind although I would have preferred her somewhat less bushy. Over the years she has trimmed herself quite radically as I and another punter friend who I introduced to the lady concerned have from time to time gently urged her to do this so as to allow us to better stimulate her bits. I don't think she will ever resort to the razor for herself but she performs a splendid service wielding the Mach 3 around our own dangly bits and thus seemingly to appreciate the thrust of our urgings.

Offline Southendlothario

Bring back the Bush?? Oh yes please, love a nice hairy (but trimmed down a little) bush to tuck into. Tickling my nose when i bury my face in there? Cant beat it  :thumbsup:
A conpletely shaven one, even oiled up with a bit of baby oil is nice dont get me wrong, but a nice brazilian and pair of nice big inner labia, now that's simply lovely

Offline Colston36

Me too. I am seriously considering lashing out on the celebrated Amica Bentley for that reason.

Offline shagmore

Have been a big fan of the bush for years, glad to see it coming  back into fashion,

Offline marcius2018

Have been a big fan of the bush for years, glad to see it coming  back into fashion,

Absolutely!!!  :thumbsup:

Offline donnybob

I remember a film from the 70s I saw called Diary of a Nymphomaniac and the very final scene she is laid in a bikini on the beach and her bottoms came undone from the side and I saw a full bush, thats about all I can remember but it made an impression on me

Since then I have always loved a bush on anyone I meet 

Offline Keema

Yep full bush please, but I'm still shaving my balls.