Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not for those north of the Border  (Read 7691 times)

Offline wristjob

Despite it all, and regardless of what's happened to her - who did/said what, what substances she may or may not take, she's obviously deeply troubled, and for that I do feel sorry for her.

+1

Not reading all that, no point. What I do know is I couldn't write that much drivel if it meant I got a free shag a day for the rest of my life.

SirFrank

I think JK Rowling must have hacked her account

vorian

That is a whole lot of lunacy even for an AW profile.  What sort of punter does she think she will attract.

Offline Private Parts

Subcribers to Readers' Digest. :D

Offline wristjob

Black men!!!!!

I might phone her up then keep slipping into a Scottish accent.  :D

vorian

Black men!!!!!

I might phone her up then keep slipping into a Scottish accent.  :D

Make sure you ask her about her big clit.  :D

Wish she would join up here and post on the Scottish Region board.  Now that would be funny.

Offline punk

That is a whole lot of lunacy even for an AW profile.  What sort of punter does she think she will attract.

Nutters come to mind.

RandyF

She's a well known mental case & coke fiend in Glasgow.  Tours around the country often so watch out!

JB_75

She's a well known mental case & coke fiend in Glasgow.  Tours around the country often so watch out!

Doubt she'll ever be back in Glasgow ever again after all she has said about Scottish people. Scotland is now safe from the mental barbie  :wacko:

Offline Bigus Dickus

I think JK Rowling must have hacked her account

:lol: :lol:

Is Alex Salmond the name one must not speak!  :lol:  :lol:

Offline valdishere

Schhh Alex has sent her down South to help the YES vote and let our neighbours know just how fucked up we are over the border.

As I mentioned in my earlier post on this thread she appears to have gone over the top and age and beauty don't last for ever even with her quoted 'big clit

Offline Stalinator

She is now hiding in Ireland. External Link/Members Only

At 150 euro for 30 mins and no reviews allowed, that is a bit rich for my blood, shame as she is only 30 mins away from me at present. She links to her website, External Link/Members Only which I assume that rant is the same as she had on AW in the past.

Offline Happyjose

She is now hiding in Ireland. External Link/Members Only

At 150 euro for 30 mins and no reviews allowed, that is a bit rich for my blood, shame as she is only 30 mins away from me at present. She links to her website, External Link/Members Only which I assume that rant is the same as she had on AW in the past.

Yep. She's a genius at marketing herself

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

Back in Edinburgh of all places. The capital of evil. :lol:

Loki

seem her once a few years back when she was in Glasgow (pre UKP days).. strange how she is the same age today mind you!

She was a complete waste of time and effort, and strangely enough kept asking me to have a cup of tea and watch the TV with her...

her lists of don't do that, no don't do that either spoiled the whole punt...

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Sureshot

Mentions shes got black hair now (several times) but cant be arsed to post an updated picture