Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love for Sale with Rupert Everett - Channel 4  (Read 19865 times)

Offline NIK

I'm bloody glad I decided not to appear in this!  :cool:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

I already spotted you!  :P

(ps: I'm joking!)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:46:13 pm by CatBBW »

vorian

Yes, these programs always have the agenda no matter how they try to hide it. It always comes through subconsciously, "Punters bad and weak, prossies to be pitied". Oh well.

Offline valdishere

Episode 2 - Not any better IMHO

- A turd sent by post & hooded guy taking a truncheon up the arse to make Rupert's 3rd eye pop open and shut,
- An old WG telling that there's 3 type of punters.
-A guy in drag on hormones wanking into a webcam
- A guy using AWank to book and sharing openly his experience latterly with his wife
- That prize cunt Russel Brand telling his tales of punting

NO definitely not earth shattering nor the kind of punting I've done for nearly 40 yrs.

Perhaps you younger guys are into this but not for me.

Offline Matium

Rupert failed in his second program.

A programme supposedly about real punters only contained one real punter in it, (Russel Brand doesn't count as he is simply not normal).

He barely scratched the surface.

vorian

Agreed, no real punters but is that because would any real punters appear in such a programme. The sane way that the only prossies who would appear seem to have an agenda as well.

Offline Matium

I don't think Rupert realises that he's been played by the women - Charlotte in the first programme, Mistress Dita in the second, both of whom used him for the sake of their own self-publicity.

The second programme was, quite simply, weird.

Rupert would have done better by going down to LMP and interviewing the men there, who as long as they were offered anonymity through masks, disguises, make up and voice distortion, would have told him the banal truth:

That they know the score; that it's only a transaction; that they're not getting anything from their wives.

An opportunity missed.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:36:01 am by Matium »

vorian

True, they do try to overcomplicate things but I guess they have an agenda which must be met. I particularly liked the old blond girl saying how she doesn't like the "Professional Punter" but is happy to time waste with the fluffy ones. Anyone know her link as she doesn't like punters I'm sure she deserves a mention.

OldAdmin

They asked everyone to appear.
Even contacted me asking about filming me in my 'office' about my role in running UKP (as if it's anything interesting).

vorian

Did punting forums get mentioned at all,  seems to be a no go area in all these programs.

Strange as "The Hotel and Restaurant Inspector" programmes alway mention on line reviews.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:05:43 am by vorian »

Sienna_Bronze

I thought this show let itself down. It seemed to show punters as weak/sexual deviants. Which in my experience isn't the case. I mean in the last bit where he spoke to those guys at some form of AA group, well that's hardly going to be representative of most punters is it?! I think they missed a real opportunity to show punters and prossies as real and more importantly normal people.

vorian

I thought this show let itself down. It seemed to show punters as weak/sexual deviants. Which in my experience isn't the case. I mean in the last bit where he spoke to those guys at some form of AA group, well that's hardly going to be representative of most punters is it?! I think they missed a real opportunity to show punters and prossies as real and more importantly normal people.

I agree but it seems "Real" punters and prossies aren't willing to get involved with the program,  so all that is left are the self promoters and the weirdos.

Offline maxQ

more or less true

but I still think it was a lot better than people in here are saying

Offline maxQ

Well it's as bad as last week. They are interviewing prossies more than punters just as they did last week. As I expected they couldn't get the punters to a appear.
Also Everett says 10% of men have admitted to paying for sex. That might be true but the percentage who have paid is much higher. I reckon well over 50%.

its very hard to put a figure on it, but 10% is a joke

I think the number is getting higher because of the internet, without the internet punting would be a shot in the dark a total lottery, the internets changed everything   :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:50:26 am by maxQ »

Offline NIK

Yes ultimately it was no different to the many previous programmes about prostitution. It tended to show punters (what few there were) as weirdoes, and as with most previous programmes on the subject focused on the prossies who were using it to increase business. If you notice they weren't young and fit. Like most punters the young, fit ones presumably didn't need to appear.

The general public will now think we all pay for shit to be sent through the post to put on our toast.  :vomit: :crazy: :wacko: :scare:

Also I wonder how much it cost them for Rupert's travelling expenses? He seemed to spend half the programme on the train.   :rolleyes:

Very disappointing.

Offline YouOnlyLiveOnce

Well, I suppose there is an upside to this.  I happen to know that my wife has recorded this and will be watching it soon.

If she sees that the punters depicted are nothing like her husband, maybe that's a good thing!

Offline Matium

Well, I suppose there is an upside to this.  I happen to know that my wife has recorded this and will be watching it soon.

If she sees that the punters depicted are nothing like her husband, maybe that's a good thing!

Remember to hoo, ha, hiss and say "what a bunch of weirdoes!" every 15 minutes so that your wife's mind firmly becomes fixed with the idea that prostitute users = weirdoes, thus leaving you scot free.

:diablo:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 10:42:40 am by Matium »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Remember to hoo, ha, hiss and say "what a bunch of weirdoes!" every 15 minutes so that your wife's mind firmly becomes fixed with the idea that prostitute users = weirdoes, thus leaving you scot free.

:diablo:

Unless of course he is a wierdo.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Yes ultimately it was no different to the many previous programmes about prostitution......Very disappointing.

Many? I would say all of them. Which is the very reason I don't bother watching these paid sex documentaries with in-built nasty punter/pitiful prossy agendas. I certainly didn't waste a nanosecond on last nights pile of shite.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It was rubbish. The prossies and punters had to be prompted by him all the time as they did not seem articulate enough to discuss the situation themselves apart from the domme who plugged her website quickly.
What they should have done is offered anonymity to prossie and punter by face blurring and no naming as that way they would have managed to have an honest programme not them just agreeing with everything he prompted them on and them just promoting themselves

There are more than three types of punter for a start
Emotional need ones, the bit of fun on the side ones who tend to be a bit fluffy, those that find it difficult meeting or relating to women who feel they need to gain experience, those that like variety, those that punt a lot so know what they want,  the demanding ones (normally rude as feel they are better than a prossie), the  ultra fluffy who falls in love with you, the stalker type who harass you,  the bit of domme ones. The fetish guys, it's more than three and any prossie knows that and that's just off the top of my head but with time I could come up with many more

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
It was rubbish. The prossies and punters had to be prompted by him all the time as they did not seem articulate enough to discuss the situation themselves apart from the domme who plugged her website quickly.
What they should have done is offered anonymity to prossie and punter by face blurring and no naming as that way they would have managed to have an honest programme not them just agreeing with everything he prompted them on and them just promoting themselves

There are more than three types of punter for a start
Emotional need ones, the bit of fun on the side ones who tend to be a bit fluffy, those that find it difficult meeting or relating to women who feel they need to gain experience, those that like variety, those that punt a lot so know what they want,  the demanding ones (normally rude as feel they are better than a prossie), the  ultra fluffy who falls in love with you, the stalker type who harass you,  the bit of domme ones. The fetish guys, it's more than three and any prossie knows that and that's just off the top of my head but with time I could come up with many more

They aren't a homogenous bunch.

Jay-Jay

Only Rupert himself seemed to grasp the concept of paid sex being about simply being able to walk afterwards rather than have to participate in the kissy cuddly stuff that the vast majority of men have no interest in after spaffing.
Shame really,the programme went the crappy tabloid journalist route and the general public wil have only incorrectly gleaned that punters are sicko pervs with strange sexual preferences.
Jay

Online akauya

Did you guys watch the same programme I did? I missed it last night so I just finished watching it on 4oD. Whilst it may not have been the best programme about prostitution and punting I thought Rupert did a lot better than the two airheads before.

OK there were a couple of stereotypes but I think he did try to show that there are a huge variety of punters out there. From the more extreme London Retreat type of customers who like their arses fucked and balls squashed to the fluffy punters who like a bit of a cuddle (fucking expensive cuddles if you ask me!)

He also showed that there are "normal" punters even married ones who are in agreement with their wives - not many of those I grant you. Also he touched on what people believe is the exploitation of prostitutes, I like what the married punter said about that. Looking at the amounts of money these girls charge you have got to ask yourself who's really being exploited. And don't we know it!

He also took to task that Blackpool counsellor twat who asked the men in the therapy session if they really get a buzz out of controlling women with money. Rupert told the counsellor, quite rightly in my view, that the buzz comes from a lot of things and it's too simplictic to say "it's just about control", there is a buzz about being able to have something nice, like being able to go for a good meal in a good restaurant, etc. the issue of control is about yourself because you are paying you don't have to get involved in a relationhsit. Then the cunt counsellor was asking whether any of the men felt any anger against the women they pay for sex... none of the guys said they did, some said they were mummys boys with them, one other said that he felt protective of women because his mum used to get beaten up.

I think this counsellor was a major cunt trying to reinforce the myth that men who pay for sex are mysogynists or some other shit like that. That twat was praying on the fact that those guys in "therapy" weren't as articulate as Rupert who put it really well at the end of that session. I thought good on you Rupert, put that twat right and stick up for punters who are neither weirdos nor misogynists.

Russel Brand said something good also, the objectification of women is a cultural problem not exactly a prostitution problem or something like that.

If you missed the programme, you can watch it online here.

External Link/Members Only

The bit with that stupid counsellor twat is at 33.30 (you will have to wait for the advert to finish).

What we have to remember is that the programme wasn't aimed at seasoned punters like us but the general public who are fed the usual bullshit about exploited, trafficked women and misogynist, controlling, dirty old men. It may not put things right completely but at least it goes some way to dispel the awful myths Right Whinge media like to spout over and over again.

vorian

Did you guys watch the same programme I did? I missed it last night so I just finished watching it on 4oD. Whilst it may not have been the best programme about prostitution and punting I thought Rupert did a lot better than the two airheads before.

OK there were a couple of stereotypes but I think he did try to show that there are a huge variety of punters out there. From the more extreme London Retreat type of customers who like their arses fucked and balls squashed to the fluffy punters who like a bit of a cuddle (fucking expensive cuddles if you ask me!)

He also showed that there are "normal" punters even married ones who are in agreement with their wives - not many of those I grant you. Also he touched on what people believe is the exploitation of prostitutes, I like what the married punter said about that. Looking at the amounts of money these girls charge you have got to ask yourself who's really being exploited. And don't we know it!

He also took to task that Blackpool counsellor twat who asked the men in the therapy session if they really get a buzz out of controlling women with money. Rupert told the counsellor, quite rightly in my view, that the buzz comes from a lot of things and it's too simplictic to say "it's just about control", there is a buzz about being able to have something nice, like being able to go for a good meal in a good restaurant, etc. the issue of control is about yourself because you are paying you don't have to get involved in a relationhsit. Then the cunt counsellor was asking whether any of the men felt any anger against the women they pay for sex... none of the guys said they did, some said they were mummys boys with them, one other said that he felt protective of women because his mum used to get beaten up.

I think this counsellor was a major cunt trying to reinforce the myth that men who pay for sex are mysogynists or some other shit like that. That twat was praying on the fact that those guys in "therapy" weren't as articulate as Rupert who put it really well at the end of that session. I thought good on you Rupert, put that twat right and stick up for punters who are neither weirdos nor misogynists.

Russel Brand said something good also, the objectification of women is a cultural problem not exactly a prostitution problem or something like that.

The bit with that stupid counsellor twat is at 33.30 (you will have to wait for the advert to finish).

What we have to remember is that the programme wasn't aimed at seasoned punters like us but the general public who are fed the usual bullshit about exploited, trafficked women and misogynist, controlling, dirty old men. It may not put things right completely but at least it goes some way to dispel the awful myths Right Whinge media like to spout over and over again.

You make some very good points, it seems the problem with all these programs is the lack of willing and genuine participates. Can't see that changing at any point in the near future.

Falstaff

Agree, especially about that counsellor. Loaded questions but the lads were having none of it. The big smiles on their faces as they recalled experiences told you how they really felt. And Everett made a monkey of him too.

Also that the blonde brass pointed out that if wives did the right thing she'd have a lot less business.

However I did feel that the rest of the programme was a bit minority: Domme and sub, loaded sex addict, celebrity libertine, pre-op transgender brass....hardly representative of the industry.

Felt the first programme could have pointed out more strongly how much safer if girls can work together. He and Magnanti did have Moron floundering though. Even the nun started to agree.

Overall a lot better than most programmes on this subject.

GeeWiz

Lost its way this second episode, even though RE said a couple of pertinent things.  Plus why they always have to shoe-horn web camming - usually lap dancing too - into such documentaries is beyond me.  Totally different world IMO.

vorian

Lost its way this second episode, even though RE said a couple of pertinent things.  Plus why they always have to shoe-horn web camming - usually lap dancing too - into such documentaries is beyond me.  Totally different world IMO.

TV is a visual medium and they both look good on the TV. Radio would probably be the best way to discuss punting as people could be anonymous but is their an audience for it outside of woman's hour.

cockneybstrd

TV is a visual medium and they both look good on the TV. Radio would probably be the best way to discuss punting as people could be anonymous but is their an audience for it outside of woman's hour.

They have done it before V on Radio 4 program 'The Moral Maze'

vorian

They have done it before V on Radio 4 program 'The Moral Maze'

Was it any good or slanted to the usual "Poor Prossies and Pervy Punters" agenda. 

Offline NIK

I agree with Danni on this -  as so often.  :D

Regarding being better than the two air heads in the previous programme, well that wouldn't have been difficult.

I agree webcamming has no place on a programme about prostitution. I and it seems many other punters find it totally boring and would never pay for webcamming in a million years. Why the fuck anyone would want to pay for blurry webcam when you can see much better high quality porn for free is beyond me.   :crazy:

As I say I met a producer last October, it was coincidental that I happened to be in London when she contacted me, and she assured me it would be a high quality programme and not sensationalist. She did say faces could be blurred or I could be filmed from behind but the voice couldn't be disguised because it would seem weird.

People who know the guy in the mask would doubtless be able to recognise him from his voice.

cockneybstrd

Was it any good or slanted to the usual "Poor Prossies and Pervy Punters" agenda.

V.... Were talking a number of years ago. But as you can understand from Radio 4 perspective it did have to follow a certain agenda. However a lot of it focused on the empowerment of women involved. It did also focus on the as JRC would say 'Winston's' of this world.

Offline dandaley

tons do pay for webcamming inc me and the 3 women I use are using high def webcams so its clear as fuck and its a real girl performing just for you who you could meet if you want as the aw ones escort too so thats why its popular much better than plastic porn sites imo.

cockneybstrd

tons do pay for webcamming inc me and the 3 women I use are using high def webcams so its clear as fuck and its a real girl performing just for you who you could meet if you want as the aw ones escort too so thats why its popular much better than plastic porn sites imo.

Out of interest how much do you 'spunk' so to speak on Webcamming in a month.

Offline smiths

Indeed my logic tells me there wouldnt be so many people offering camming if there wasnt enough punters interested in paying for it. I personally wouldnt pay for camming and prefer free porn sites if not punting, to each their own as ever.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
V.... Were talking a number of years ago. But as you can understand from Radio 4 perspective it did have to follow a certain agenda. However a lot of it focused on the empowerment of women involved. It did also focus on the as JRC would say 'Winston's' of this world.

I thought the programme was fine, ok could have been better if they had more people coming forward, however that is not going to be the case and unless any of the 'non-wierdo' members here are prepared to talk about their paid-sex activities in front of the nation, I don't see how it can be otherwise, nor how we can complain.

Couple of points made in the programme was that prostitution is not confined to the streets, and sex is being paid for in all sorts of places. Second point was that those involved can be anyone, brothers, fathers, uncles, daughters, mothers, sisters. They also said that sex is and always has been a commodity, some people don't like it and get going on a moral crusade about it

Younger prossies might be less likely to be as out about their prostitution, especially if they are frightened of it affecting any future plans. People in their 20s tend to put a lot of importance on securing a future partner, husband, children etc.

Offline Anadin

Agreed although I don't prefer it to porn it's just a nice alternative and while I don't spend much money on it, it's actually a good place to set up punts too.

redhat

I just watched it, didn't seem that bad to me. He admitted to having seen prossies in the past so it's a biased view but fit's in my favour then i don't care.  :thumbsup:

domino131

Just watched it.  It was alright but everyone in it was weird or wacky in some way, nobody seemed to represent the 'typical punter' - although I know there probably is no such thing, but I think most of them are less odd than this bunch.  The only regular people were the guys in the support group, but that whole scene seemed set up to me.  Not that I don't think they were real people, but the idea of that support group I didn't really buy into.

On the whole seemed like most people would watch it and just continue thinking that all punters are sleazy weirdos...

zatoichi

I actually thought that was one of the better parts,especially when the group leader asked if any of them had any form of issues with any of the women that have been in their lives and got a resounding no,with the big fella taking things in the exact opposite direction,talking about defending his mum.And the group leaders face when RE corrected him from lady to bloke.That look of shock.It also destroyed a good chunk of his arguments as they seemed based on all punting havint to do with hating women and violence against women.Throwing male prostitution into the equation left him with little to say

zatoichi

True, they do try to overcomplicate things but I guess they have an agenda which must be met. I particularly liked the old blond girl saying how she doesn't like the "Professional Punter" but is happy to time waste with the fluffy ones. Anyone know her link as she doesn't like punters I'm sure she deserves a mention.
It wasn't punters she said she didn't like but liberty takers.Those who feel as they have paid they can do whatever they feel like to the girl,regardless.I'm sure most punters would have much love for that type either

Offline Jerboa

I just watched both episodes, I'm In agreement with other members, who say It showed a more positive aspect, rather than all the other programs that churn out the same old all hookers are victims and punters bad, Rupert came across as a open minded presenter who has experience In the Industry. Ok I agree that could of done with a few more normal punters, but like you say not many queuing up to appear on telly.

That Brazilian bint, high class my arse! £700 p/hr, yeah whatever you say love, she be lucky to charge £200, hairy arms and blistered heels with average English!  :rolleyes:

Yeah we're famous, as soon as she said that I thought of us UKP punters lol, silly old trout, as you say she's happy to waste time with cuddles and fluffy nonsense, most punters don't have the arrogant persona she put out, what she means Is she hates to actually meet a switched on experienced punter who knows what he wants, expects to get what he's paid for and wont be pissed about by her, by the look of her face she's had a long paper round bless, from John o'groits to Timbuktu!  :D

vorian

It wasn't punters she said she didn't like but liberty takers.Those who feel as they have paid they can do whatever they feel like to the girl,regardless.I'm sure most punters would have much love for that type either

Hmmm,  that's not how I personally interpreted the comments she made. Not saying she was a bad prossie. Just one who seemed more tea and biscuits than roleplay and rimming. A confident sensible and educated punter does not mean he is a "Liberty Taker" just means he knows how to play the game for maximum benefit. She did not appear to like this professional approach and she reminded me of a PN type prossie.

Offline NIK

Hmmm,  that's not how I personally interpreted the comments she made. Not saying she was a bad prossie. Just one who seemed more tea and biscuits than roleplay and rimming. A confident sensible and educated punter does not mean he is a "Liberty Taker" just means he knows how to play the game for maximum benefit. She did not appear to like this professional approach and she reminded me of a PN type prossie.

As far as I'm concerned her views are irrelevant as I wouldn't see her!  :cool:

sucky2dollar

No, she meant what she said. She doesn't like 'professional punters' and she wont say the real reason on camera but it's because you can't pull the wool over the eyes of a professional punter. I prefer the term experienced punters because we know the game just as well as they do and will always ensure we get our money's worth on the services advertised.

You can fob off casuals and fluffies with an hour of tea, massages, biscuits and other timewasting bullshit but not experienced punters.

They hate experienced punters because we're hard work and the type of client they can't exploit.

Offline dandaley

Out of interest how much do you 'spunk' so to speak on Webcamming in a month.

not much maybe 30/40 quid sometiems less just when I feel the need its a grt alternative.

Offline dandaley

Agreed although I don't prefer it to porn it's just a nice alternative and while I don't spend much money on it, it's actually a good place to set up punts too.

yep most def  :thumbsup:

Aspen

I didn't get to see all that much of it, but the theme seemed to be the usual one of the punters being sleazy and/or pathetic and/or socially inadequate individuals. They didn't even have any representative ones that I saw and my guess is they didn't really try to either. There's always an agenda and it never changes.

squeezebox

It was okay overall.

It tried to be informative, but had been edited to shock those that don't understand the punting game and the variety of punters that exist out there.

I found it quite amusing in places, and RE played on that side of it too. The WG's that appeared had hidden agendas for sure, but made the programme interesting.

Couldn't work out why Russell Brand appeared. Might be a late addition to Sir Frank's thread. :hi:

Offline CBPaul

I didn't think it was too bad, as per the first episode it tried to cram as many niches into an hour as possible and so the majority of us are only going to relate to a fraction of the episode.

To me the dom and the guy in Soho were particularly uninteresting - having a jiffy bag loaded with shit posted to me really doesn't appeal and I'm sure Soho Man appeared in one of the air head hosted programmes - only as a stand up comic rather than a millionaire businessman. Not one bit interested in the TV web cammer either.

A pity that one of segments I would relate to as a punter was another interview with a prossie - gave her a chance at self promotion. The guy we saw booking on AW was refreshing though and added to the (weak) attempt to dispel the view that the majority of prostitutes are trafficked into the country and are forced into the business.

The councilor was a prick though and it just had to come down to anger issues and a hated of females leading to the blokes using prossies.  I would have liked to have seen Rupert leading the counseling session, would have got far more out if it  :D

Offline Jerboa

Yeah that bloke in soho, said he spent 150k in two years on Chinese massage girls!