Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WkdRoxi  (Read 1184 times)

Vinblanc

SeekingtheTruth

Offline HS4000Kestral

I've seen "Roxi" - shes located in Penarth - pictures a year or to old, but the description of 36 is about right.

She was very enthusiastic, dud everything asked and was very friendly.

If you're into a Milf - shes a great punt and very reasonable.

cardace

I went to see her last week and fairly ixed to be honest.  Place wasn't the nicest and she has lost her front bottom teeth but a game girl fair play.  Oral without, rimming on me both of which were very good and fucked her in 3 or 4 positions.  Bit of a clockwatcher but I did book last minute.

Thing that worried me is the conversation we had afterwards, she used to be a street girl.

All in all a good punt but doubt I will return

Offline ampersand

I've seen "Roxi" - shes located in Penarth - pictures a year or to old, but the description of 36 is about right.

She was very enthusiastic, dud everything asked and was very friendly.

If you're into a Milf - shes a great punt and very reasonable.

I haven't seen her, but £100 for a semi-toothless ex-streetgirl well past the first flush of youth - reasonable????
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:56:33 pm by aardvark »

Offline HS4000Kestral

I haven't seen her, but £100 for a semi-toothless ex-streetgirl well past the first flush of youth - reasonable????

She had teeth when I saw her - I think she actually said she was getting some dental work done and was using the money to pay for that.

I think a lot of the "older" ladies are ex-street girls - the internet hasn't been around for ever.

I thought for the money she was a decent punt - you can pay more than that for a Romanian and you'd be better off doing it yourself.