Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DARK ALEX - Birmingham  (Read 3408 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online zid

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £120, Birmingham Centre apartment, DFK, OWO, Deepthroat Titwank, Prostrate massage & Missionary.

This meeting took place on Saturday.  Comms all good.  Text here and she replied promptly.  Asked if I could smoke in her apartment, to which she replied - yes.

Dark Alex has been reviewed many times. Description: Very tanned, Czech girl, dark eyes, gym bunny.  She has put on some weight since I last saw her a few years ago (probably is a size 10 bordering on a size 12 now - definately not a size 6 anymore).  She has had a her boobs done & they are big.  Also her hair is dyed blonde, used to dar haired.

We were having a chat & she mentioned something & pointed towards her tummy (I did not catch what she said), but i did notice a small bump during when she stood and undressed.  Maybe she is pregnant or like I said, she has put weight on.

She and Lovely Sandy have moved from the flat they were sharing with Ninna and Bianka to a new place just off Broad St not far from Cineworld Cinema.  That part of Broad street is closed off due to Tram Line extension.  Parking is a nightmare round there.  Midn you you can get onto her road Broad St (5 ways roundabout).

Parked the car behind the cinema (free parkingnafter 6pm). Got soaked on the way to hers.  Got in to her apartment with no issues & took the lift up to her flat.  Greeted by Dark Alex usual behind the door trick.  She wore a white lace body, red stocking and red heels with red lipstick.  Looked good.

Finances sorted.

Nice clean place she shares with Lovely Sandy.  Offered me a shower (ensuite).  Had a shower and then came out, we had a bit of chat, as we had not seen each other for a few years.

Then we both stood up and started kissing. DFK,nothing too heavy, light,with tongues. She does this swirly action with her tongue, which may not be everyones cup of tea.

Then lay on the bed and carried on with the kissing.  Undid the top of her lace body and had a good feel and suck of those big fake tits.
Then onto OWO.  I lit up a cigarette. I like having oral whilst smoking, it relaxes me ....

Started off with gentle OWO.  Good consideration to my balls and tip. Then as she progressed, she started to go deeper. Good deep throat action & she held her head down whilst swirling her tongue inside and around my cock. It was not full on hard deepthroat, just gentle deepthroat all the way to the end of my shaft and holding it there for a while - felt good.

Then pulled her up and put my cock between those big tits and started to have tit wank.  She kept flicking her tongue on th tip of my cock, which was nice. 

Then back to some more OWO, but this time with a prostate massage.  She applied lube to her finger and gently massaged my arsehole & slowly put her finger in (Amanda & Blonde Lia used to use a condom on their fingers when giving a prostate massage, but Alex did not).

Lit up another cigarette whilst Alex had her finger in my arse and giving me OWO.

Then after I had finished my cigarette, more tit want and kissing.

Then on with the rubber.  Pumped her away in missionary and filled the bag.  No time to try any other positions as needed to cum.

Once I had pulled out, Alex then took of the rubber for me and disposed of it.  I had a shower and when I came out, Alex dried my back for me and helped me put my top and jacket on,which was a nice touch.

All in all a good session.

Online webpunter

A fine review  :thumbsup:
A stunning enhanced 'heavy' rack, tanned as well.  Top tits  :yahoo:

I've done next to no business trips since lockdown so jack shit opportunity to get 'regional' punts in
And i ain't driving that far for just for an hour or two
One for 2021

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nabz904

Online shed

What’s the arse like?
[/quote

Two cheeks with a crack down the middle  :hi:

Online zid

Her arse is nice and firm. Well tanned and looks amazing in skimpy thongs.

Offline Availableinlarge

I love the casual reference to 'I lit a cigarette', reminds me of an old black and white film. No wait, even better - Sin City.
She needs to put more pictures of her tits on AW, there aren't enough there.

Offline avfc45

Does anyone pm as a number for her please. As I’m working in the area this week.

Offline Littlefoot

Does anyone pm as a number for her please. As I’m working in the area this week.
On holiday  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Click on the link to her reviews at the top of the page and you'll find the information there.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review zid  :hi:

Shame you didn't catch what she said about her tummy but the previous review from January this year did indicate she had filled out a bit.

Offline Spurt

Not sure about the smoking thing, how does the next  punter  explain the aroma of B&H.

Offline bbois77

Smoking fetish, blowing some smoke up your arse, kinky enough.

One or two fags whilst naked, then showered, providing your kit was other side of room on in wardrobe, safe enough I'd say :hi:

Online zid

I do have a smoking fetish. I ask the WG before I go and see them if it is ok to smoke & if they say 'no' i respect their wishes.
Normally the WG will open the window slightly and then spray the room with air freshener (not all mind you) afterwards.