Author Topic: SarahUndies - Belfast  (Read 7022 times)


8 review(s) for Squirting Sarah (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline LongDongSilver


External Link/Members Only

I'd high hopes and sadly she wasn't able to meet them.

Price - £200 for an hour.
Location - nice apartment near Titanic Centre
Communication - all arranged via text. Speed of response and exchanges had me convinced I was in for a good time.

Sarah - pictures are definitely her. Age wise I'd say is accurate at 25.
Looks - 7/10
Body - 9/10 (thin, nice small tits and tight little ass)
Attitude - 9/10 for comms. 4/10 for meeting. Friendly enough but more interested in herself and her social media/Only Fans account.

Services - This is where it all goes down hill. Promised a gfe that I'd remember. Sadly I will but for all the wrong reasons. Asked for anal in the lead up to meet as in her likes list. Declined during meeting when I suggested as she says it's not something she'll do on a first meet. Oral with (2 minutes max) Sex in one position (missionary)

Oral with and hand job provided but lacked any enthusiasm.
Kissing was light pecks and avoided if she could.
She prefered rubbing her wand over my knob rather than giving it a good tug and suck.
Spent most of her time looking out the window. Cracking view out that window of the Titanic Centre and the harbour but that wasn't what I was paying her for.

Anyway the wand did it's job that I'd hoped she'd have done herself and got me hard. On with the bag and I ask her to get on top. Ignores my request and lies down beside me and wants me on top. By this point I had as little interest as she had. Climbed on and pounded away until I blew my load. Had a quick look at the clock she has beside the bed and we are only twenty minutes in. At that point I'm wishing I'd only booked a half hour but having handed over £200 I wasn't walking that early in to the meeting.

Up she jumps and gets me a wipe then has herself a drink. I swear to fuck she has herself a cup of tea and doesn't even offer me a glass of tap water!!

I'm thinking to myself wtf is going on here. Really felt like walking, £200 for easily the shittest meeting  I've ever had.

Ended up playing with her fanny for the next twenty minutes while she talked about herself and her OF account. Fanny is nice and clean and has a nice big set of piss flaps to suck on but it's no fun when she won't suck your cock in return.

Eventually had to remind her I had paid her to provide a service to me and told her to at least pretend to be interested.

She got her wand back out and started to rub it over my knob and balls again. No effort to provide any further oral and there was no intention on her part to offer round 2. Ended up telling her to stop.

She's a reasonably good looking girl and is chatty enough but it's all about her and she gives no consideration to delivering a service that matches the fee she charges. There are far better out there that look every bit as good and provide a better service for a fraction of the cost.

There will be others that will like her but for me I'm marking it down as an experience that I don't plan on repeating.

If she'd been charging £100/130 I'd possibly consider this as a neutral but at £200 for the hour it's a definite negative for me.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 12:22:41 am by LongDongSilver »

Offline Redpunter

Good honest review sorry she didn’t work out as expected, keep safe.

Offline pussylover76

Thanks LDS
An invaluable review.

Sorry you had such a negative experience.

Offline Roman77

LDS thanks for a great review. Thought it was just me and wish I'd known this before booking her last week.
Decided to take the plunge after 6 months punt free. Had the same experience right down to the drink. Wasn't even offered water!
Told her had no interest in her wand or toys but she ignores anything you ask her to do. There's no chance she'd do anal. A complete waste of hard earned £200. Unfortunately she has no idea how to look after a client. Not an experience I'd repeat.

Offline NI-Chancer

So disappointed to read that review - she had so much potential.

 Seems very good looking, pity.

Offline kazor13

If you can't be a proper slut then don't take up escorting.

Offline IrishBob

If you can't be a proper slut then don't take up escorting.

I agree. Sometimes I also wonder if they even want to get paid or would like a return customer.

A pity,  I had my eye on her but thought she was quite expensive and was possibly waiting for a review before deciding. Sounds like I saved myself some money.

Offline Yermansammy

I also had high hopes of a meeting with Sarah.  3 positive and 1 negative reviews, and O thought I'd take a chance, as I had tried a few weeks back, but I had to cancel a couple of days before. 
Communication via WhatsApp, seems to be the most successful. 

I had booked for 10.15 this morning (Monday) The booking was made on Friday.  She told me it was Titanic quarter, and to quote her...
'If I haven't messaged you with the address by Monday morning, don't be afraid to chase me lol. But you are booked in the diary so it's all yours xxx"

Perfect, or so I thought...I arrived in good time, parked up with 20 minutes to spare, and sent a message asking for the address.  Tried calling several times, texting, WhatsApp calling as well. 

As it stands now, it's 1 hour 15 minutes since my appointment time, and still she hasn't even her phone turned on.

Offline Greg05

I also had high hopes of a meeting with Sarah.  3 positive and 1 negative reviews, and O thought I'd take a chance, as I had tried a few weeks back, but I had to cancel a couple of days before. 
Communication via WhatsApp, seems to be the most successful. 

I had booked for 10.15 this morning (Monday) The booking was made on Friday.  She told me it was Titanic quarter, and to quote her...
'If I haven't messaged you with the address by Monday morning, don't be afraid to chase me lol. But you are booked in the diary so it's all yours xxx"

Perfect, or so I thought...I arrived in good time, parked up with 20 minutes to spare, and sent a message asking for the address.  Tried calling several times, texting, WhatsApp calling as well. 

As it stands now, it's 1 hour 15 minutes since my appointment time, and still she hasn't even her phone turned on.

Should pop up a negative review

Offline Yermansammy

She messaged me very very apologetic that her father had a stroke, and hadn't been home, or have her work phone, so couldn't get in touch with all of us who had appointments, she seemed genuinely sorry and wanted to reschedule.

I also had high hopes of a meeting with Sarah.  3 positive and 1 negative reviews, and O thought I'd take a chance, as I had tried a few weeks back, but I had to cancel a couple of days before. 
Communication via WhatsApp, seems to be the most successful. 

I had booked for 10.15 this morning (Monday) The booking was made on Friday.  She told me it was Titanic quarter, and to quote her...
'If I haven't messaged you with the address by Monday morning, don't be afraid to chase me lol. But you are booked in the diary so it's all yours xxx"

Perfect, or so I thought...I arrived in good time, parked up with 20 minutes to spare, and sent a message asking for the address.  Tried calling several times, texting, WhatsApp calling as well. 

As it stands now, it's 1 hour 15 minutes since my appointment time, and still she hasn't even her phone turned on.

Offline 20jay

She messaged me very very apologetic that her father had a stroke, and hadn't been home, or have her work phone, so couldn't get in touch with all of us who had appointments, she seemed genuinely sorry and wanted to reschedule.

...three days later ?   :rolleyes:

Offline Yermansammy


Offline Greg05

I don’t know about others and how they feel or operate but rushing here to stick info up here too soon I feel exposes you to the WGs.

They tend to hate this site and presumably communicate with each other so from that it shouldn’t be too hard to work out who you are. I’ve seen some where the WG comes in all guns blazing, rightly or wrongly in some cases. Best case maybe you lose a punting phone number.

So I’m curious... with the pending negative against this WG... visible and the supposed apology coming later that same day when the pending negative was visible... did she offer anything further with the reschedule? Have you rescheduled?