Author Topic: Savannah North & Molly_84Newcastlexxx - Duo - Byker  (Read 4954 times)


37 review(s) for SavannahNorth (35 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5667718) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jamesthecat

Met a short while back at flat in byker.
£120 for 30 mins .
Both girls are hot, Molly with glasses.
Both nice and friendly and chatty.
I went straight into a shower, came out with towel on.
Both got straight on their knees ,removed my towel and took turns sucking my cock and balls.
Very good technique from both.
Onto the bed..
Spent the whole 30 mins with them sucking and licking, 69 them both with the other sucking my balls.
Came twice both times in I think Molly but I had a fresh pussy in my face both times do I'm not 100% sure.
Between pops they got a double ended out and played with each other while I watched, very hot.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Weatherman21

Thanks for the review.

Don’t know what impresses me more having a duo with these 2 stunners or popping twice in 30 mins.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Cheers for the review, sounds great. Very tempted to try them together, seen Savannah several times but not Molly. :hi:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review, sounds great. Very tempted to try them together, seen Savannah several times but not Molly. :hi:
I'm the opposite, I've seen Molly several times but not Savannah. If Savannah's anything like Molly the thought of the two of them together doesn't bear thinking about, I mean that in a good way, like they'd probably finish me off and I don't just mean sexually either.  :sarcastic:  Definitely worth the risk though.

Cheers for the review OP BTW.

Offline jamesthecat

Thanks for the review.

Don’t know what impresses me more having a duo with these 2 stunners or popping twice in 30 mins.
Haha, pleasure was all mine lol

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review.

Don’t know what impresses me more having a duo with these 2 stunners or popping twice in 30 mins.
Have to agree with you there.  :hi:

Offline Weatherman21

I'm the opposite, I've seen Molly several times but not Savannah. If Savannah's anything like Molly the thought of the two of them together doesn't bear thinking about, I mean that in a good way, like they'd probably finish me off and I don't just mean sexually either.  :sarcastic:  Definitely worth the risk though.

Cheers for the review OP BTW.


Yeah but what a way to go. Talk about going out with a bang!! :wacko:

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Yeah but what a way to go. Talk about going out with a bang!! :wacko:
If I decide to do it I'll make it last booking of the day, so if I do pop me clogs it won't interfere with any other punter's bookings.  See I'm thoughtful like that.   :cool:

Offline tynetunnel

If I decide to do it I'll make it last booking of the day, so if I do pop me clogs it won't interfere with any other punter's bookings.  See I'm thoughtful like that.   :cool:

Considerate in the extreme DM I’d say  :hi:

Offline jamesthecat

If I decide to do it I'll make it last booking of the day, so if I do pop me clogs it won't interfere with any other punter's bookings.  See I'm thoughtful like that.   :cool:
One more stiff in the room wouldn't stop me haha

Offline MME

Love this review!! I’ve had them too and can concur, what a fab shag they are.!!

Offline Tyne-bridge

Thanks for the review. Oh boy, I obviously need to up my game.....

Offline toon972

Thanks for review, obviously great and professional girls. Have seen Savannah but not Molly.

Offline Ride4fun7