Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA - Catford  (Read 889 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4605711) (0 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only
Location: a flat on Catford hill, its been around a while most should know it well.

Girl: pictures are her but definately a few years old and photoshopped, she has an arse when in her heels and absolutely nothing mentionable when she steps out of them, large fake tits, not shaped too well and theyre flat. She's around 5'2 and speaks very little English.

I think I've potentially seen her a few years ago but I couldn't remember it and after seeing her its obvious why it probably wasn't memorable.

Punted her Around Mid afternoon so quite early. After paying, she messaged the pimps and got a second phone out which i presume had a timer set.

On with the rubber and started sucking away at it like a champ (a sixth sense tells me if I had paid for owo it wouldn't of even been 1/10th as good or lasted even 1/100th as long)  as she was on the edge of the bed i squeezed her arse and put my hands between her legs, it was abit sweaty in there and I could sense her freezing up abit which I assumed was her  not being comfortable with me touching her in a run of the mill way, so i didn't pursue it.

Onto the sex, she lubed up extremely well she wasn't taking any chances, she was happy enough to row through the positions; cowgirl, doggy, missionary, but I couldn't feel a thing... not sure if it was all the lube or lack of pussy grip or maybe a combination of both..

Usual strategic positioning so I couldn't suck on her tits either lol

She couldn't handle a mediocre smash either, looked to be in pain and asked me to stop/slow down to a slow love making pace, and usual tactics so I couldn't get the full length inside her haha, which was abit of a let down as I hadn't felt a thing yet by that point and needed that momentum if I was gonna be able to nut lol.

I quickly Wrapped things up and called it a  day.

£40 for 15mins

Sadly I can't recommend her for a pump and dump, but don't feel too hard done as I wasn't expecting much and she was still quite compliant... so I'm still giving her a neutral.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mikey1002

Her pictures are being used for this account now but it's a bait and switch: External Link/Members Only

OP was it a brothel with multiple girls available? Also do you think she'll be available from the profile you booked her from?