Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexii  (Read 1243 times)

Offline maxxblue

I normally go for asian girls, and am wary of agencies, but really fancy Lexii:

(External Link/Members Only)

This agency apparently has a bit of a questionable reputation according to UKP reviews, but as I can't find contact details for Lexii anywhere else, I emailed this agency.

The agency has not responded to my email, so (1) can anyone comment on their experiences of Lexii, and (2) does anyone know if I can contact Lexii independently instead of through an agency?

Thanks

Online jarrovian

I have a feeling that agency is no longer in business, lexi has been on there for probs 2 year, never seen her though

Offline maxxblue

Offline MasterChief

I saw one of the girls off here, getting on for a year ago though, proper brothel in a flat in the "pink triangle" half a dozen girls introduce themselves with a quick peck on the cheek, pick the one you want and away you go.

I do remember they were a pain to get in touch with, ignore emails and don't return calls, when I did manage to get hold of them, no rota to speak of just turn up and see who is working, pot luck! I got lucky the girl I wanted to see was working, but another one there at the time was really hot so picked her instead, good choice  :cool:

DaveMugabe

I saw one of the girls off here, getting on for a year ago though, proper brothel in a flat in the "pink triangle" half a dozen girls introduce themselves with a quick peck on the cheek, pick the one you want and away you go.

I do remember they were a pain to get in touch with, ignore emails and don't return calls, when I did manage to get hold of them, no rota to speak of just turn up and see who is working, pot luck! I got lucky the girl I wanted to see was working, but another one there at the time was really hot so picked her instead, good choice  :cool:
I think I've been there too - some years ago mind.  The girls were horrendous looking though at that time.

I have also used them at another flat in Byker/ wallsend area, also some years ago.  Not impressed then either.

denyason

i used them last year to see adelle- fancied a bit of emo chick- sadly it wasn't her but a buxom blonde who was quite good actually apart from cost extras like owo £10 etc....  the place was near the river in byker and very discreet area.  its a shame as the girls are not what is advertised.  although sexy-chanelle is real as its natalie off amour also known as excited4you External Link/Members Only