Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco at Pink Peony Liverpool  (Read 4847 times)

Offline ace630

External Link/Members Only

So haven't actually had a massage since the start of the year. My usual is Siam but I've heard some good things about this place on here so though I would give it a go.

Called earlier this afternoon to make an appointment and said it was fine. Tried to get a 4 hander but its a no go right now with Liverpool on high lockdown so settled on the traditional one.
Arrived 15 mins before and door was locked so had to call to be let in but was no problem. She answered straight away and took me to the room. Room was a bit smaller than what I'm used to at Siam but the plus is they have proper massage tables instead of just beds.
Agreed for one hour massage and she went away I think to say goodbye to another client. Stripped off and was ready for her on the table. Made some small talk and asked how I heard of the place. I just said a friend recommended it to me.
Massage was pretty decent and did good work out on my back. Once it got to my legs however she went a lot softer and plenty of running her fingers up my thighs. After about half an hour she asked what my friend had said about the place so I said he really like it here. She then said I do offer extras 20 for he or 40 for b2b.
I opted for b2b since I couldn't argue with that price. She fully stripped down and didn't really do much b2b but I can understand with what's going on and maybe she didn't feel like getting oily. I had a grab of her ass and boobs though which are both amazing. I can see now why she has rave reviews on here.
The hj itself was a bit too rough for me but loved hearing her moan and kept switching positions to be on top of me letting me see all of her.
The only real thing I didn't like was that she seemed to rush. She started really going at it to get me to finish and I was trying to hold out as I still had 20 minutes left. In the end I told her she had an amazing ass and let me see it all while I finish. She obliged and I finished. Afterwards she said I took a long time to finish which was a bit off considering I wanted to make it last.
Overall was a good experience though and any negatives I had where outweighed with how amazing her body is and her face is so beautiful too.
I think this will be my regular from here on out and would recommend coco.
Also the prices are incredible. I was a bit sceptical because the massage is more expensive but the extra b2b is so much cheaper where as I'm getting everything for the same price as just the b2b from other places.

Massage: £40
B2B:£40

Offline T13

Been meaning to go here for ages. I’m sure I heard coco does fs too. Was this not on offer?
The thing puts me off is the location I too am a usual to Siam and like the side door usually quick in and out and you can time it.
This location is on a main road on outskirts of town on busy road.

Offline ace630

Been meaning to go here for ages. I’m sure I heard coco does fs too. Was this not on offer?
The thing puts me off is the location I too am a usual to Siam and like the side door usually quick in and out and you can time it.

From what I was aware coco doesn't offer that. I've never really seen it brought up on here that she does so I never bothered asking.
As for the location my appointment was for 7 and the road wasnt really very busy. Once you've gone down some steps you are hidden from the road and any pedestrians anyway

Offline Punter Ponting

From everything I've seen on here she 100% does not offer anything other the hj and b2b. Perhaps there was a Coco at Sakura, if so FS is widely discussed as available there

Offline Twotall

Coco at PP has never offered FS.

Offline Matrix2718

Do you know if there was another girl working when you went? Last time I went it was only Coco working  but she said there will be an additional girl there the week after I went.

Offline ace630

Do you know if there was another girl working when you went? Last time I went it was only Coco working  but she said there will be an additional girl there the week after I went.

Im not too sure. There may have been another girl there but I didn't seen anyone else in there except coco

Offline videolip

There is another girl, CiCi working three. Slim but not as attractive as Coco and very basic English . Does a good massage and B2B and is happy if you want to carefully touch her ass and pussy. Didn’t try anything else.

Offline Matrix2718

Thanks, I think I’ve seen CiCi in there before a few months back. I agree though, CoCo is more attractive. Might have to pay another visit soon.

Offline Twotall

I’ve reviewed Cici at PP, sorry I can’t work out how to put the review link in here. Most of the girls other than coco will over FS.

Offline GingerNuts

I’ve reviewed Cici at PP, sorry I can’t work out how to put the review link in here. Most of the girls other than coco will over FS.

Pink Peony Liverpool - CiCi

Offline T13

Maybe I was getting confused does cici offer fs then?

Offline Roscoe111

Has anyone visited Sakura recently?  I take it it’s back up and running?  Only intel on who offers FS there?  Wish Kelly did!  :wacko:

Offline sinbad52

Once upon a time when Kelly first started China Dolls she did OWO and FS. As she got established she stopped working the rooms but always had very young pretty girls. I used to visit at least once a week in those far off halcon days.

Offline Twotall

Pink Peony Liverpool - CiCi

Cheers Gingernuts.

If anyone is thinking of visiting PP this week I would recommend trying Angela.

Review to follow when the dust has settled.

Offline Matrix2718

Cheers Gingernuts.

If anyone is thinking of visiting PP this week I would recommend trying Angela.

Review to follow when the dust has settled.

Looking forward to the review. I think I'm due another visit to PP soon.  :thumbsup: