Author Topic: Michelle consett  (Read 3545 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3039946) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline hec123

few weeks ago decided it was time to play again
comers  with agency easy, easy to find location house immaculate photos do not do her justice she's a lot thinner then them
£60 for 30 min
arrived on time she let me straight in up the stairs tokens paid Michelle was dressed in black panties and bra looked great
light kissing to start a hell of a pair of tits on her and very responsive, sat on my face so i could lick her pussy very clean
she made all the right noises had me hard so opted for a blow job. Loads of eye contact played with my balls and  took my load
i can only pop once in 30 min but she has an arse to die for so next time its an hour so i can take her doggy,
am not great at ages but 42 yea add say that's correct







External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline dino1990

looks hot, must admit that milf's are catching my eye more these days than the younger girls.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
She used to work for the now defunct CT Escorts many many years ago. I remember meeting her at a social event, around 10 years ago, but never saw her for "fun". I remember her being quite a pretty lass.  Thanks for the review.

Offline Sar-Major

She used to work for the now defunct CT Escorts many many years ago. I remember meeting her at a social event, around 10 years ago, but never saw her for "fun". I remember her being quite a pretty lass.  Thanks for the review.

Correct Oscar she was with CT, I had the "Pleasure" of her company a couple of times back then.  :yahoo:

She was a right little "Go'er".......... :D   And I'd say her age is about right.   :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review Hec.    :drinks:   Nice to know she's still a "Go'er"........  :rolleyes:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac