Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Questions from a newbie  (Read 3166 times)

p-parker

Hey,

Just signed up here, been lurking for a while going through reviews etc and im looking to book my 1st punt and was wondering would an indie be best or would it be worthwhile going through and agency?

Now I know everyone has their own preference and I would be looking for someone younger than 30 but brunette with a fairly large chest - any ideas fellas?

Cheers!

Toshiba

Young=agency in my opinion

Look through the reviews, find one that matches you wants and enjoy, dont take a chance as it may put you off forever, EE girls will dissapoint you so stay english

Shes a bit older than 30, bwt 32, but sweet n gentle but a demon too, try louise at diamonds

Good rack and very friendly, and a cute fanny

p-parker

Cheers for the info Louise looks quite girl next doory which I like, but from reading these forums doesn't Diamonds have a bad rep? I'm very cautious when it comes to this sort of stuff (currently writing this through Tor) and the two in a flat issue does sometimes occur with Diamonds, yes?

I have a few in mind who are as follows:

Indies:
Jenna_xox - External Link/Members Only - She looks excellent - shes also closely affiliated with NK who you guys all rave about - has anyone seen her, or maybe a previous version of her?
FrankieMay - External Link/Members Only - Again she fits the bill and has rave reviews
Amazing Annabelle 69 - External Link/Members Only - Getting v. good feedback on AW, but you guys picked up on the fake photos? - Has anyone on here actually seen her?
Sophia Lilly - External Link/Members Only - Looks smoking hot - again was affiliated with NK and gets decent reviews on here and AW

Agencies:
Tiffany (Amour) - External Link/Members Only - Looks good but no reviews?
Heidi (Amour) - External Link/Members Only - Has anyone seen her yet? I don't really rate agency reviews

Any guidance/info would be appreciated!  :thumbsup:

Offline Shyandrew2001

Seen both annabell and Sophia. Both hot as hell, annabell gives very good deep throat btw. Looks like Sophia May have gone blonde though?

p-parker

Thats shame about Sophia going blonde - Don't get me wrong I would defo still see her, but for my 1st punt I fancy a brunette (guess everyones got a type!).

Annabell looks good from the 1 photo that is defo her, her stats sound impressive & she can spell (none of this "read threw my profile") - but the drawback is she doesn't see clients with zero feedback on AW, spose I could always ask her? Shy - does she remind you of anyone facially, would prefer my 1st punt to be with someone whos not a buttaface!

So currently im leaning towards Jenna - mainly on the fact her body looks good and I maybe don't need feedback to see her?

Toshiba

Cheers for the info Louise looks quite girl next doory which I like, but from reading these forums doesn't Diamonds have a bad rep? I'm very cautious when it comes to this sort of stuff (currently writing this through Tor) and the two in a flat issue does sometimes occur with Diamonds, yes?

Indies:
Jenna_xox - External Link/Members Only - She looks excellent - shes also closely affiliated with NK who you guys all rave about - has anyone seen her, or maybe a previous version of her?
FrankieMay - External Link/Members Only - Again she fits the bill and has rave reviews
Amazing Annabelle 69 - External Link/Members Only - Getting v. good feedback on AW, but you guys picked up on the fake photos? - Has anyone on here actually seen her?
Sophia Lilly - External Link/Members Only - Looks smoking hot - again was affiliated with NK and gets decent reviews on here and AW

Agencies:
Heidi (Amour) - External Link/Members Only - Has anyone seen her yet? I don't really rate agency reviews

Diamonds rep is there to be repaired but with louise you cant go wrong, very quiet cul de sac in kingston park, she uses it alone.....your choice but believe me for a first time shes perfect

Toshiba

And take no notice of any Aw or agency reviews

Just use here

Offline Shyandrew2001

Can't say she reminded me of anybody famous that I can think of. Defo a looker though. I'm into brunettes also and neither would disappoint in the looks department.

May be wrong on shop is going blonde just going by her recent profile picture.

p-parker

Yeah I think I will stick with the reviews on here, but its always the same ones that get reviewed over and over, im all for taking one for the team and getting a review posted!

Cheers for the info Shy - I may aswell email Annabell its worth a shot.

Any other ladies I should think about?

Offline Lambada

Indies:

Agencies:

I can definitely vouch for Frankie, she was excellent.

p-parker

Just read your review Lambada - agreed she sounds excellent. Im getting some good feedback and I may have to roll the dice to see who I pick 1st!

Anyone got any opinions on the two from amour at the bottom? I know a few of you frequent there!

Offline mcb

If you punted with Jenna_xox and reported back, I’d be your best friend. Been wanting a punt with her for ages!

Offline b911

Jenna_xox has gone unde the names mia Mercedes and jasmine and worked for diamonds as jasmine and Mercedes. I've seen her a few time and she has been one of my best punts. She's very attractive facially, has great tits and is pure filth. I last seen her around Xmas. She had out on a little weight since her diamond days when she was def an 8-10 soon don't know if she's been back at the gym since then. Very sexy does owo and will blow your mind.

I'm also interest in Heidi from amour so if anyone does see her then please report.

Offline Bengeo13

Hi p-parker
You've certainly done some in-depth research whilst "lurking" about in the reviews - impressive selection you have made.
May I add AlixE to your list - External Link/Members Only
She may not provide everything you're after in terms of a 'rack', but otherwise as with Louise a class act

p-parker

Cheers lads  :drinks:

So the top 3 are must see's, and after looking at AlixE she looks excellent too - so im currently in the process of trying to get some times arranged etc.

Any general advice on length of meet - leaning towards an hour - to ease me into it really

Btw where can I find general info about the forum - e.g. PM's, Rules etc

Offline b911

A general rule of thumb is 30 mins if its the first time with a particular wg that way if she's shit u minimise your losses and dot have an uncomfortable hour. However for yor first punt I'd go for an hour. Plenty of time for multiple rounds if u come quickly first time or for a chat and some fore play if yor nervous. Kara was great and good crack, Sophia Lilly is very pretty big boobs slim and also good crack. Jenna is sexy and wild. I think up have a great punt with any of them. Brooke knights if your budget stretches that far is fab too.

Toshiba

You seem particular in what you want so maybe avoid an agency as its pot luck if shes not reviewed on here as you have no likes.

Maybe AW is the place for you

p-parker

Well I have a booking now with Annabell, Jenna & Frankie were unavailable at the time I wanted, so I will hopefully be able to post a review next week. I have taken into account everyones suggestions and im sure I will see them all in due time!

Another question now - is it worth trying to organise a back up, or if it does fall through should I just try my luck at amour/diamonds etc

Holycrosser - I just noticed your post about Louises location - i like the idea of it being a quiet cul de sac - she may be my first agency punt!

Brian_Mac

I have seen decent EE lady's when bit olde blond,very slim small tits-,tall External Link/Members Only And completely opposite there is External Link/Members Only Brunette , tattoed ,curvy in right places if you like big natural breasts, lovely smiling girl, allow filming included price.

Brian_Mac

I prefer independent girls as agency are always rush  :( but have good punt with One diamonds girls she was brunette size 10, tall forgot her name lol
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:57:28 am by Brian_Mac »