External Link/Members OnlyI wasn’t sure whether to give this a positive or neutral - decided on positive as the pros outweighed the cons.
£60 : 30 mins
Comms - Ami isn’t the easiest lass to get a hold of. Deals in phone calls only and she often doesn’t answer - persistence is the key. I rang about 9.30 one morning and arranged for mid afternoon the same day. She’s not that talkative on the phone either.....
Venue - bit of a pokey flat in a block not far from Stowell St (Chinatown) in the city centre. She texted me flat number when I arrived and buzzed me in. It’s a bit dark inside but fit for purpose - no probs.
Girl - I’d say Ami was in her mid 30s maybe, very ‘African’ looking (which I like), not stunning but certainly not off putting either. She was dressed in a nice lingerie set and her body is absolutely banging - very well put together, great ass and feels and smells gorgeous.
Services - quickly found out Ami isn’t up for much kissing - just serviceable, lips no tongues. She doesn’t talk too much either but she certainly loves to fuck ! Got stripped and straight on the bed for some tasty RO and rimming on her which she seemed to enjoy. Moved into a 69 and her bj was wet and deep - got me well prepared for the main event.
She rode me cowgirl for a short while (great sight) but I was keen to get her in doggy and get my hands on her arse. Gave her a good pounding from behind which we both enjoyed - popped a thumb in her wrong ‘un just to help her along too.....Finally bucked away in mish for 5-10 mins with her legs held wide open by the ankles until the inevitable happened and I filled the bag.
Summary - very good session - enthusiastic in the fucking dept but a bit lacklustre in kissing and people skills........would I return ? For a body like that yes I probably would. The NE isn’t blessed with a wide choice of black girls........over and out !