Author Topic: Catt massage Vivastreet - Darlington  (Read 3308 times)

Offline peacockh66

External Link/Members Only

Comms: contacted her 2hours prior on WhatsApp. Arranged no problem

Location: nor far from the main train station in Darlington. Bit tricky to find after dark  (its in a big complex).

Price: £60/30mins

Services: massage, Oral(protected), Protected Sex

Appearance: He profile pictures are of her although I'd say they're pretty out of date. Facially I found her very attractive, perhaps past her prime but still bonnie. She has a cracking set of boobs, really great. Not so much my cup of tea from the boobs down, she has a fair gut on her, not really shown in the pictures. Having said that her pussy was shaven and clean.

The meet:  I arrived and she was hiding behind the door initial impressions were good. She clearly did not speak much English but was very jolly and welcoming.  The flat was lovely and warm and the Room was clean and tidy. The meet started with me getting undressed on lying on the bed facedown  She also undressed. She gave me a 1/2 decent massage, body to body using her boobs really well.  After about 10 minutes she instructed me to turn over and massage me further she used her amazing boobs to get me hard. On with the mac for some OW followed by her on top and then mish'. My first punt in a while so didn't let long but it was enjoyable. Still 5 mind on the clock but she indicated we were done,  probably the only negative of the meet.

Overall a good meet, might return if she's around next week.

Offline northface

Thanks for the review.
I tried to book her using her AW account ( I assume its the same one ) but she did not answer or even look at the e-mail.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only