What a difference a year(or a bit longer) makes part , in my last review I could not sing the praise high enough of this beauty she offered everything I ever fantasised and wanted in a woman, on the back of that I seen her just over a year later (I think) in the city centre. The meeting was a 2 hour meet for £200. Meet happened in the city centre near eldon square just before lockdown kicked in. £200 sounds a lot and it is but at £50 per half and hour with the woman of your dreams poking each other in all the holes god made it sounded a good deal. High as a kite from our last encounter I was not overly pleased when she opened the door, The flat was a bit confusing to find and she isn’t as friendly giving instructions. Tiny studio flat with a fucking cat, I hate cats and this bloody thing kept rubbing against me. She doesn’t like anyone usually explained lisa “you must be an animal lover”.
“yes love animals” I replied got to feed these sluts anything they want to hear to get the my moneys worth.
Now on appearances last time I seen her she was fresh and beautiful now she looks aged still pretty but not as nice, not as toned like she hadn’t slept well. Now when I meet girls I am very passive agree with all they say and try to win their trust again to use them to my best ability but this cow can talk. We stripped each other and she sat astride me but just talked talked talked, killed any erotic feeling I had, shes racists(against brits), shes sexiest(hates gays) and just talks fucking shit, out of the first hour at least 40 minutes was spent her chatting shit sat on my back. Shes also now very full of her self kept telling me how many clients she has how much they love her bla bla just a top cunt of the highest order. After the hour mark I offered to massage her which she liked this included fingering each other (anal) me fingering her pussy lots of body to body and a shower together to finish. Dream had been dashed to be honest had high expectations, not sure what has happened but she has changed not as pretty, not as nice verbally and just an altogether more dickish attitude wont be back for sure.
To recap 2 hours £200 services included b2b, showeing together and massage each other, paid parking near by.
Just finished writing this review and her bloody adds disappeared FFS below is the link from my last review i am assuming she not paid to renew the add but it may be up again soon
External Link/Members Only