Author Topic: Freya Le Roux - Gateshead  (Read 7998 times)


38 review(s) for Freya Le Roux (36 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TDH82007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Spot on. Fired off a msg on AW a couple of days ago, was advised to text or ring yesterday, so I dropped a text to see if a punt today was possible and received a swift reply confirming. Each message was replied to quite quickly so no probs on the comms front.

Location: Gateshead, just over the river in a block of new-ish apartments. Less than a 10-minute walk from the metro station.

Price: £80 for 30 mins

Services: FK (borderline DFK), OWO, RO, protected sex

The WG: Freya has a pretty face with a cracking body and I'd say isn't far off the stated age of 25 at all. No older than 27/28 I reckon.

Summary: Turned up to her flat, was let in with Freya wearing a tight, black dress, which she looked great in. Very impressive. She was really welcoming and friendly, and showed me straight into the bedroom. Brief chit-chat and then handed over the tokens. Freya asked what I was after. I told her I'd read the detailed list of what's allowed and what isn't on her AW page, and a GFE was agreed on. Right up my street anyway. I asked her to take off the dress which she did to reveal she was wearing black stockings and suspenders (for those who follow her on UKE, the same ones in her latest pic). It was a delightful sight! We started to kiss (not full DFK but some tongue action was involved, which is always a winner in my book) and then she unhooked her bra to reveal a very nice pair of natural t*ts. I then asked her to sit on my face, which she did. She was fresh and tasted nice. I then beckoned her to start sucking me off, which she did. It was a fairly good BJ but I've had better. I tried to finger her at this point but she was very tight and I found it difficult. It was also at this time that I heard someone else in the flat. This has been commented on in another review of Freya but I didn't have a problem with it.

Anyway, I asked her to put the wetsuit on, which she did, and I realised quite quickly there may be a problem with it. Not to brag, but I'm slightly on the above average size down there and have had trouble before with wetsuits being too tight and restricting the action. Anyway, I asked her to bend over and I gave her a good pounding from behind. Again, the view was lovely and she made all the right noises at the right times, and kept touching herself so I think she enjoyed it too! The room was quite warm, which I commented on at the beginning and Freya switched the heating off, but I'm out of shape as it is, and if you've read my other reviews, you'll know I turn into a sweaty b*stard quite quickly, and it happened again today. It's not a big deal, I don't think, but personally it makes me a little uncomfortable.

After going at it in doggy for a while, I asked her to lie on her back, and I started going at it in missionary. Personally, this is my favourite position as you can see everything that's going on. Her tits have a nice bounce to them and I threw her legs over my shoulders and gave her another good pounding. Again, the response from Freya was good and spurred me on. I knew from the likes list that CIM or a facial wasn't on offer, so I'd planned emptying my balls on her stomach and tits. Freya told me I had two mins left but I was ready to pop anyway. It was at this point, when I pulled out, that I realised the wetsuit had split. As I said earlier, this wasn't the first time this had happened but I hadn't realised this time until I'd whipped it out. I then emptied onto her stomach whilst Freya touched herself and squeezed her tits. A brief convo as we dressed and then we said our goodbyes.

Visit Again?: Yes. Freya is an attractive girl (if you like girls who are quite slim), has a pretty face and nice and tanned. She was also really polite and friendly, which I always think is nice and helps you relax. I realise she's on the expensive side for the region, so I'd understand why this would put people off, especially for a vanilla GFE. I've barely left the house in months which relaxed my view on spending a little bit extra than I normally would on a punt. It may also be a bit vanilla for some tastes but she ticked all of the boxes for me, pretty much. I do enjoy a PSE now and then and like to get right into it, but to look at her, she isn't that type of girl (if that makes sense?). Very much has the girl-next-door kind of vibe. If you do visit and you're hung like a horse, I'd recommend letting her know in advance so she can get some bigger wetsuits.
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review and pleased you had a good punt, but £80 for 30 minutes is above my self imposed limit  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 07:45:14 pm by abridgetofar »

Offline Shutty238

Thanks for the review. She's a great girl. Sadly one I have only seen once prior to her price hike.

Interested to know yours/her response to the condom split? Has happened to me in the distant pass during a punt and prompted a period of abstinence and full MOT down the clinic.

Online johnr1

She looks the part for sure but not at £80 / 30 mins and reading her long  gift list makes her look like a right money grabber   :scare:

Offline TDH82007

Thanks for the review. She's a great girl. Sadly one I have only seen once prior to her price hike.

Interested to know yours/her response to the condom split? Has happened to me in the distant pass during a punt and prompted a period of abstinence and full MOT down the clinic.

She was as surprised as I was and apologised (obviously not her fault it split). It’s hard to adopt a period of abstinence when you’re other half will demand otherwise soon enough...also not sure it’s easy to get into a clinic these days with Covid-19 on the scene. Looks like I’m fucked in every sense of the word...

I’d like to think that a WG would be cleaner than, say, a one night stand for example as it’s surely bad for business if they have a dose of something...?!
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tiger63

She was as surprised as I was and apologised (obviously not her fault it split). It’s hard to adopt a period of abstinence when you’re other half will demand otherwise soon enough...also not sure it’s easy to get into a clinic these days with Covid-19 on the scene. Looks like I’m fucked in every sense of the word...

I’d like to think that a WG would be cleaner than, say, a one night stand for example as it’s surely bad for business if they have a dose of something...?!

Oh dear :scare:


Offline Sar-Major



I’d like to think that a WG would be cleaner than, say, a one night stand for example as it’s surely bad for business if they have a dose of something...?!

Bad for Business!!!  :dash: What about the "Friggin Poor Punter".........................  :scare: :scare: :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TDH82007

Bad for Business!!!  :dash: What about the "Friggin Poor Punter".........................  :scare: :scare: :scare:

 :hi: :hi:

That's what I'm saying! Obviously it's bad for the punter but potentially career-threatening if a WG has something and it becomes 'public knowledge', especially on forums like this, hence the presumed extra effort on the WG's part to stay clean.

Anyway, there isn't a clinic I can get to for a check-up so looks like I'm forking out for one to be sent out in the post. They cost £60 last time I checked. Should've just had a wank... :D
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
That's what I'm saying! Obviously it's bad for the punter but potentially career-threatening if a WG has something and it becomes 'public knowledge', especially on forums like this, hence the presumed extra effort on the WG's part to stay clean.

Anyway, there isn't a clinic I can get to for a check-up so looks like I'm forking out for one to be sent out in the post. They cost £60 last time I checked. Should've just had a wank... :D
That isn't going to happen on here, STI allegations are not allowed.

Offline TDH82007

That isn't going to happen on here, STI allegations are not allowed.

Ah, ok. Wasn't aware of that.
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mixedracegeordie

Looking at her review on AW it looks as if this is Stevie from Durham Courtesans. I’ve never met her but reviews on here so hopefully helps others.

Her pricing is too high for me as it is so won’t be seeing.

Does make me wonder why AW girls generally charge higher than agencies - can’t see tge rational for it? Yes they will have a place to rent but that happens with agency too but on their own they get to keep all of the money they make which assume would work out a lot higher? I mist be missing something....

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Ah, ok. Wasn't aware of that.
Might pay to read the rules then, there's a link at the bottom of every page. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline TDH82007

Might pay to read the rules then, there's a link at the bottom of every page. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Ok cheers. Just had a read.

You've said STI allegations are not allowed but the rules say 'it is generally not acceptable to make such allegations against others'. To me, 'generally' is doing a lot of work there and is a bit vague. In what circumstances would it be allowed then? I agree that baseless allegations should be banned but the wording of the rule leaves some room for interpretation.
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Ok cheers. Just had a read.

You've said STI allegations are not allowed but the rules say 'it is generally not acceptable to make such allegations against others'. To me, 'generally' is doing a lot of work there and is a bit vague. In what circumstances would it be allowed then? I agree that baseless allegations should be banned but the wording of the rule leaves some room for interpretation.
You've been told directly by a mod that they aren't allowed so it's very simple you make any STI allegations against any escort and you get banned no matter how you choose to interpret the rules.

Offline TDH82007

You've been told directly by a mod that they aren't allowed so it's very simple you make any STI allegations against any escort and you get banned no matter how you choose to interpret the rules.

I know! Just trying to help by pointing out that the rule isn't explicit if it has the word 'generally' in it. Again, I agree completely that people should get banned if they make any allegations.
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I know! Just trying to help by pointing out that the rule isn't explicit if it has the word 'generally' in it. Again, I agree completely that people should get banned if they make any allegations.
COVID allegations aren't mentioned at all but they come under the same rule, we expect people to use some common sense without the need to spell things out in words of one syllable so they can understand.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thank you for the review - sounds good but, over the price limit for me :hi:

Offline CaptBeef

Looks lovely but not for me - too many other attractive girls still at 60/hr ......👍🏻

Offline CELICA GT

Yip, shame about her inflated prices.  :hi:

Offline Satrover49

She looks nice, but not at 80 for me.

Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
If it is Stevie from Durham Courtesans, my just about positive for £70/30 might well become a neutral at £80/30.

Online waynekerr600

If it is Stevie from Durham Courtesans, my just about positive for £70/30 might well become a neutral at £80/30.

It is Stevie. I messaged her on another site a while ago and asked

Offline Shutty238

That's what I'm saying! Obviously it's bad for the punter but potentially career-threatening if a WG has something and it becomes 'public knowledge', especially on forums like this, hence the presumed extra effort on the WG's part to stay clean.

Anyway, there isn't a clinic I can get to for a check-up so looks like I'm forking out for one to be sent out in the post. They cost £60 last time I checked. Should've just had a wank... :D

No, asymptomatic testing kids are provided & posted by the NHS free of charge.

We're all grown ups here, but if you regularly use escorts it is a good idea to become familiar with your local sexual health services. More so if you have a partner.

There is a responsibility on us all, as well as the girls.

Just my thoughts.

Offline Mixedracegeordie

No, asymptomatic testing kids are provided & posted by the NHS free of charge.

We're all grown ups here, but if you regularly use escorts it is a good idea to become familiar with your local sexual health services. More so if you have a partner.

There is a responsibility on us all, as well as the girls.

Just my thoughts.

Agreed - especially as many offer owo/ro and a number will also have partners in their civvy life that they may well possibly be having unprotected sex with.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Agreed - especially as many offer owo/ro and a number will also have partners in their civvy life that they may well possibly be having unprotected sex with.
My local clinic is closed for walk in's but if you have a problem they say to phone up, ("telephone lines will operate 8.30am to 7.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 2.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays".) no doubt they would give you an appointment if needed. There is also a live chat on the website.

External Link/Members Only

No excuse really if you have any concerns.


Offline TDH82007

Cheers for all the advice, gents. Much appreciated. I’m an irregular punter so the STI issue wasn’t really on my radar, although on reflection it still should’ve been.
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher
Banned by: daviemac