Author Topic: Tiffanydarlo Darlington  (Read 3494 times)


3 review(s) for tiffanydarlo (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RedTillDead

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Review of this meeting 7 or 10 days ago. 30 mins at advised rates in Darlington (£60)

Comms very good,  text to check availability for the next day and quick response confirming date and time was ok also postcode advised, confirmed that I should ring a few mins before the time to get instructions for full address.

Arrived at allotted time and call made, flats in center of Darlington buzzed in and straight to flat clean and fit for purpose.  This is where it goes a bit down hill.
Tiffany is, how can I say this, a bit ummmm…. Rough,  She is a nice enough person just a bit rough.  Her photos are a ‘fair’ representation but Id say they were taken ‘in her best light’.  Im being honest here, she wasn’t as good looking as I was expecting.  Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t expecting a super model but she wasn’t quite what I was expecting…..  ohh and she talks A LOT, and when she talks its maybe not the most educated of accents.  Pleasant personality, obviously been involved in this ‘scene’ a while.  Anyway… Im here so on with the show.  Shes dressed in stockings and a basque, looks ok in them but she is a bit skinny for my tastes,  I prefer a few curves, and that was what I thought showed in her photos.  We get the paperwork out of the way and I strip and its straight down to some OWO,  it’s a bit ‘toothy’ for me and very quick action so I suggest slowing it down a bit,  and then she pops up and says…. You will have to pace yourself cause once you have cum that’s it…. WTF???  Anyway she gets back to it a little more gently and, to be fair, it was better so down for a bit of RO to return the favour… no problems their so after a little of this its on with the bag and some doggy followed by some mish,  as I do like a bit of mish.  She is flexible and can take it as hard as you can deliver even with her ankles round her ears 😊 so no issues with this then after some minutes of furious mish its fill the bag and clean up,  then obviously dressed and out… cause it’s a cum once service and out.  I did feel something of a mechanical process,  I just felt a bit serviced... Im not asking for a relationship here just a proper GFE which is what Im paying for after all.

Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t expecting stars to burst and music to flow…. I just was a bit disappointed hence the neutral, or am I being harsh?

If anyone can point me in the direction of a WG like my review of Lithium Ion that I saw in Belfast then drop me a line as I would happily settle in as a regular.

Or am I asking to much,  all I would like is a reg that’s over 30 and under 60, that can hold a conversation and give a good GFE...maybe a size 10-14 with curves, stockings and suspenders, killer heels, easy on the eye, a professional attitude for the profession shes in.... and thats crucial ( check my review of Juggs Jordan now she IS a professional), somewhere south of Newcastle and North of York who doesn’t mind my vanilla tastes but is happy with OWO, RO, cowgirl, RCG a bit of doggy and some mish…. Cause I do like a bit of mish.

Personally I think it’s the location that’s the killer as its something of a desert so maybe Ill have to consider a wider catchment area.

Oh well my search continues and I notice that Lithium Ion has deleted her profile or Id be a regular on that flight to Belfast

Red
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 01:51:24 pm by daviemac »

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for the review. Nothing in her profile about cum once so this would be a neg from me. I know the logic behind it for 15 minute bookings but 30 minutes is borderline and even if not, without it being mentioned there's nothing to suggest that she won't apply the rule on longer ones.

Offline Halcyon Dave

Cheers for the review RTD
I was tempted for her blow and go service then undecided after I saw her verification photo. Think I'll give her a miss after this review and good luck with your search as know where you are coming from mate.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review, I've added the price for future reference, in case of any change.

Offline RedTillDead

Cheers for the review, I've added the price for future reference, in case of any change.

Thanks.... newbie mistake :-)

Red

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24

Offline teessidelad27

Cheers for review was debating this one think it's a no now especially after looking at her AW pictures there's a guy stood behind her in one with what looks like bigger tits than hers 😂

Offline Addicted65

Thanks for the review. Was planning to see her tomorrow won’t be bothering now. You have saved me a few £££.
Back to the drawing board
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedTillDead

Thanks for the review. Was planning to see her tomorrow won’t be bothering now. You have saved me a few £££.
Back to the drawing board

Thats what this forum is all about :-)

Red