Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - Birmingham  (Read 3345 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Hot sexy Anya

30min £70 birmingham

External Link/Members Only

As my regular girls availability is limited now she has a full time job and I had an itch that needed satisfying.  I thought I'd see her Anya as  I've seen her before and had a good experience.

Location is easy to get to and plenty of pay and display parking around and the flat is clean.

Anya has a nice figure and bolt on tits but I'm ok with that. Started off with a bit of kissing and tongue action which followed with her kissing down my body and moved onto owo. This felt good and she'd occasionally lick up the shaft flick her tongue rigorously at the tip. After a few minutes I returned the favour, she's clean, no smell and allowed me to put 2 fingers in while I worked her clit with my tongue. Not sure if she was over acting or not but she squeezed my head with her thighs and ran her fingers through my hair while moaning, I could feel her getting wet. After a little while decided to move onto the main event. On with the rubber no lube and I enter doggy and pound away while I grasp her breasts with both hands. Moved on to cowgirl and then mish before emptying my load in the bag before I'm well and truly exhausted. Had a shower and said my goodbyes.

As before enjoyable time and I would return again if my regular isn't available

Offline pbrown355

Good review. Reminds me I should go see her. It must be over a year since I last saw any of the Water St Thais
Thanks