Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is the cost of anal and cim the same with all ladys at SS  (Read 1349 times)

milfhunterrr

Do all the ladys working at Sandys charge the same price for anal and cim in a booking and how do we know if a lady attempts to charge over the top for anal and cim?

for an 1hr incall its £140 - without anal and cim - how much will it be with these inc?

milfhunterrr

has anyone tried the incall service that sandys offer for £140 per hour are the apartments close by and well presented?

VOLPONE

has anyone tried the incall service that sandys offer for £140 per hour are the apartments close by and well presented?

Apartment B is great if you are a dwarf, Otherwise you'll have to be very careful not to bang your head on the ceiling. Best to remove your clothes whilst lying on the bed and then throw them onto the giant bean bag. Post punt order the girl to crawl on her hands and knees to retrieve them for you.
I had a punt in Apartment A once ,which was ok , with a girl no longer there. It was next door to the Northenden parlour and I accessed it via an external door. I was in apartment B a few months ago, accessed via corridor from main parlour.
In both cases I just booked the girl on the phone expecting to see her in one of the normal rooms but on arrival I was directed to an apartment at no extra cost.
The apartments are not in the same league as others in Manchester, imo

milfhunterrr

so apartment B is the one to book?

Apartment B is great if you are a dwarf, Otherwise you'll have to be very careful not to bang your head on the ceiling. Best to remove your clothes whilst lying on the bed and then throw them onto the giant bean bag. Post punt order the girl to crawl on her hands and knees to retrieve them for you.
I had a punt in Apartment A once ,which was ok , with a girl no longer there. It was next door to the Northenden parlour and I accessed it via an external door. I was in apartment B a few months ago, accessed via corridor from main parlour.
In both cases I just booked the girl on the phone expecting to see her in one of the normal rooms but on arrival I was directed to an apartment at no extra cost.
The apartments are not in the same league as others in Manchester, imo

Offline con-a-ser

Basically extra's & charges are at a girls disretion

but there seems to be a common understanding between most girls so
 If I am corrert the apartment in £140/hr including owo

So basically go for a normal room for the hour @ £100

then normally owo is £10 (some girls try to charge twice in the hour )
                      CIM is £20
                     Anal is £40

Offline londonmaxxy

Noticed the new samanthas site has a new clearer way of displaying who does the main extras-whereas sandys site has long lists.
I quite like the samanthas layout ( though they too don't show the costs)
Not been recently though..
External Link/Members Only

VOLPONE

so apartment B is the one to book?

If you are a shortarse. If you are of a normal height you will only be able to stand fully erect at the end of the bed and a little way to the side.

milfhunterrr

why is the room so small

If you are a shortarse. If you are of a normal height you will only be able to stand fully erect at the end of the bed and a little way to the side.

VOLPONE

why is the room so small

It's to do with the shape of the roof. The room itself isn't that tiny but because of the sharply sloping ceiling it's easy to bang your head on it if eg you wish to place your clothes on the beanbag/chair .

milfhunterrr

based on the prices below

£140 for the room
£40 anal
£20 cim

makes £200 for 1hr at sandys incall apartments that is expensive

and its

£100 for the room
£40 anal
£20 cim

at sandys itself which makes it £180 for the 1hr in sandys too expensive again

Basically extra's & charges are at a girls disretion

but there seems to be a common understanding between most girls so
 If I am corrert the apartment in £140/hr including owo

So basically go for a normal room for the hour @ £100

then normally owo is £10 (some girls try to charge twice in the hour )
                      CIM is £20
                     Anal is £40