Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Im New, opinion/info on "Spicy-Niki" in Bham  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Stealthy

Hi,  Im new to this (looking for 1st girl) and was wondering if anyone cold give their opinion on

Spicy-Niki fom Bham. Does she look legit and safe to you guys?

External Link/Members Only   or  External Link/Members Only

Any info or advice is much appreciated!!

Cheers! :hi:

Offline jammiedodger1

looks legit enough, been on their a while and a bit of feedback, mixed reviews though suggests she may mess you around a bit  :hi:

Offline curry

Travels around a lot all over the UK and is a bigger than those pictures taken in 2009 would suggest. I saw her a few weeks ago in the apartments opposite the mailbox. Nice girl but crap service.

vorian

Sounds like you can do better than this for a first punt.

Offline Stealthy

Travels around a lot all over the UK and is a bigger than those pictures taken in 2009 would suggest. I saw her a few weeks ago in the apartments opposite the mailbox. Nice girl but crap service.

Damn,

I thought she looked cute so would give it a shot. How bad was the service?  :(

Offline Stealthy

Anyone else want to add something? Thanks!

vorian

Anyone else want to add something? Thanks!

You might find you get a better response if you give more details about what you are looking for, area, budget, likes, looks and kinks.  Often the more detail you give the easier people find to give recommendations.

Offline Stealthy

You might find you get a better response if you give more details about what you are looking for, area, budget, likes, looks and kinks.  Often the more detail you give the easier people find to give recommendations.

Thank! (Soz Im a newbie.)

Im looking for;

Girl who charges upto 130/hour. Most likely I will get a 1 hour booking.
Looks wise: Regular hot girl, nothing fake. Ethnicity white. Age under 40, not looking for milf. Prefer brunette to blond. Medium sized boobs, im not a big boob man.
Personality: Good personality, no clock watchers. Don't mind if they're EE or Englsh.
Service: Want to have mix of gfe/pse -in other words a "dirty gfe" with different positions and cum as many times as I want (a wild f-kig session). No anal. Maybe would also like to give facial/cim.

Not sure if "Spicy-Niki" will provide this, so any ideas what to do?