Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Lola97 gateshead/newcastle outcall  (Read 4273 times)

16 review(s) for DaisyGold (13 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline nufc40

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 min outcall £70

Ok guys with the apocalyptic end of the world lockdown approaching again, I thought I needed another oil change to see me through.

Messaged Lola but I have to admit I wasn't feeling over confident with having 0 feedback, but none the less I got a swift reply, I aired my concerns about the 0 feedback to which she happily explained its the site not allowing the punters to leave feedback because of the covid..?
Anyhow on with the punt, Lola arrived about 20 mins late (again an explanation) paperwork done handed over,  Got to say I was presently surprised i took one for the team, She was facially attractive, curvy as her profile name reflects on, pics on the profile were pretty accurate, age is about right i would say 22-25..........I asked her to undress for me she was combat ready in seconds pants off top off no under ware and ready to party.........I love that shit no messing lol,
Cock in the mouth while she took long looks at me, sucking and slurping gagging and gulping giving me a nice sloppy bj, after a few mins of this i laided her on the bed with legs open, she was pretty wet really clean and nicely shaved, .............after a little oral I bagged up and got  to the good part, in i slipped she was nice and tight and moaning and groaning, I leaned over to kiss her to which she accepted some light kissing,  (no tongues if i recall) a few differant positions which we both enjoyed, she squirted once or twice, then it was the money shot which she was happy to take over her breasts and face,
I would have given the whole experience a 10/10 as a rule as i enjoyed her company and the meet,  but the fact she was a little late (ocd of mine) and the fact there was no anal on offer i would have to give it an 8/10..................that been said I would go back again if the urge arrived
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 10:19:39 am by nufc40 »

Online Snapper846

She's advertising 30 mins for 90 quid on AW but you got 30 mins outcall for 70 smackers?

Offline nufc40

just noticed that mate, guess she is trying to make more by putting prices up, I assure you it was 90 when i seen her

Online Kev3773

just noticed that mate, guess she is trying to make more by putting prices up, I assure you it was 90 when i seen her
Surely 70  :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review NUFC.    :drinks:   Glad to hear you enjoyed her "Ample Charms".    :thumbsup:

However at £90/30mins and £150/hr she's way too rich for my self imposed limits.   ;)

Expensive doesn't necessarily mean Better, I know there's Better for Less out there, all you need to do is your research on here.   :cool:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nufc40