Author Topic: Gemma 21 Year Old ‘100% Real Pics’ Vivastreet Car Meet Elland West Yorkshire  (Read 7214 times)

Offline Variousdruid

Gemma Louise, real name Emma. Advertising on Vivastreet in Elland since Saturday, 19th September 2020.  Tel. 07561 394033.  £50 for OWO and sex in the car.

External Link/Members Only

I text Gemma on Saturday night as her ad said meeting after 7pm.  Got a message the following morning saying meeting after 1pm on Sunday.  The meet was in the car park at the Brewers Faye on Huddersfield Road, Halifax.   She turned up in a short skirt without knickers and although I sensed there was a good chance she may be on drugs, she was clean in appearance and and had a great body.  She has been travelling and has apparently only just arrived in the area.  She has a West Midlands accent.

She took me to another car park that she’d used the night before but it was busy so we found a lay-by on the outskirts of town.  She was pleasant and talkative on the way and said she’d travelled from Inverness and Sunderland.  I asked her age and she said 21 although I would say she looks a few years older.

We found a spot in the middle of nowhere, I parted with my money and she started sucking on my cock.  Literally, a minute in she asked if I wanted to put a condom on and fuck her.  I asked her to carry on which she did but there were a few moans about her arm aching.  We then had to stop as a couple walked past and once they’d gone we got out of the car and I fucked her from behind.  She had a cute little arse.  Apparently she offers anal for an extra £20 but I didn’t take her up on the offer. I undid her 30 A-cup bra while I was fucking her and felt her little tits.  A car went past so we dived back into the car and she said she’d finished me off with a blow job and I could come in her mouth.

I asked to see her tits before she carried on sucking and she pulled up her dress.  Her body is pale and very skinny but she looked clean and didn’t have any marks.  She sucked and wanked me off for a good while until I was ready to come.  She took it in her mouth and spat it out outside the door.

I dropped her off at the Brewers Fayre and before I’d set off I saw her looking for another car for her next meet.

I’m only giving a neutral as I felt rushed but otherwise it was what it was, a cheap car meet and she did everything as expected.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jardent6


Offline mushroom77


Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
She'd be quite pretty if she wasn't so spaced out.

Sounds more like street girl.

Offline RAJEC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,496
  • Likes: 20
  •  
  • Reviews: 162
I wonder whether she gets the chance to listerine between car meets...  :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE


Offline Zeusthedoc

feel like she's about to ask me if i wanna know how she got those scars...

in my younger days when i was after the degenerate ones maybe, these days, not so much

Offline Carl Adams

Are those cold sores on her mouth?   :vomit:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Are those cold sores on her mouth?   :vomit:

hard to tell - could just be shitty camera work

Offline Variousdruid

Are those cold sores on her mouth?   :vomit:

I’ll let you know in a week or two  :scare:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 07:17:50 pm by Variousdruid »