Author Topic: Phatcha massage - Chester  (Read 9226 times)

Offline Goks1984

External Link/Members Only

Went a few weeks ago. £40 for 1hr.

Will cut all the BS... Amazing massage, probably one of the best. Loads of teasing; have me the world's smallest towel so junk was half out most of the time  :lol: lots of swipes / ball touching when doing upper thigh but alas seemed legit.

Why review? Well it was a fking amazing massage. And people ask if it's legit or HE etc. I'd say the former which is ashame as she was cute. Two other girls work there so maybe they dabble.

Offline Bigbuttextra

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 230
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 10
English any good , to where they are based in chester
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Access

They tend to do the swipes / ball touching to gauge your interest... when you turned over did she notice any excitement?

Offline Goks1984

English was good. It's close to be big Tesco in the centre. Bit hidden away but nothing a phone call didn't sort.
I had a semi and as I said it was out cos of the small towel, I gave signs of encouragement but yeah maybe if someone was a bit more brazen?

Offline eddiem69


Offline fbarge


Offline Goks1984


Offline BP



Offline eddiem69

think its Anne, but thanks anyway



Offline Junjunjun

If she had dyed blonde hair it's ann

Offline Delfrommem

I booked on the strength of this review in the hope of seeing of extras were on offer.
In short - No.

At least with the masseuse I saw - completely legit, big towel, and I was invited to keep my boxers on - I'd come Commando so couldn't oblige  :D as wanted to lead from the off. It was like seeing a full on physio or something - professional trying to help you with ailment - they weren't going to help me empty my balls though.

I didn't write a review because that would be unfair and kind of pointless. It's not advertising or known for offering punting services even though they are decent at what they do. I'd no more leave a review of a bicycle repair shop than of this establishment as they both aren't going to give your bell the service you want.

Perhaps someone else TOFTT and tries their luck - the girl i saw is definitely not a HE provider.