External Link/Members OnlyJess has been reviewed a few times on the site so, a couple of weeks ago, finding myself with time to spare, I thought I would pay her a visit.
Communication was via text, replies were prompt and directions clear.
Her premises are by no means discrete however, with Coronavirus and the need to wear a mask, it is pretty easy to be incognito if that is what you want.
Comment has been made previously about Jess’ appearance on this site. I may be more Wayne Rooney than George Clooney but give me someone who seems genuinely pleased to see you, and welcomes you, regardless of their look, over some disinterested dolly bird anytime.
Once inside, the door was locked, I gave Jess the relevant Benjamins and stripped off before hopping on the massage table.
Having read previous reviews I had made sure I was scrupulously clean inside and out which, as anticipated, turned out to be a shrewd move.
The massage quickly turned very sensual with regular running of her hands down my bum crack and fondling of my cock and balls.
Jess soon removed her top and I was aware of her rubbing her ample bosoms up and down my back and her fingers soon started exploring my bum hole.
This then progressed to her rimming me whilst encouraging me to raise myself off the table enough for her to play with my cock.
All the while I was able to reach back and play with her tits.
At some point I was asked to turn over and she then put her mouth to good use on my cock and balls. More oil, and her expert hand technique, eventually resulted in a strong orgasm which was the best I have had in quite a while.
Jess was an intelligent conversationalist but without it being constant chatter. I found her very likeable as a person and, at £50 for an hour with HE, provided great value for money.
I would definitely return, this was an hour very well spent.