Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya Thai Massage W/Bay  (Read 9442 times)

Offline Andywb

I saw Tanya in the run up to lockdown and returned again last week.

External Link/Members Only

Comms on my first visit were entirely by text and I was surprised to get an offer of sensual massage and HR by return text (price £60 for one hour including HR).

Location is as in her advert with free parking a couple of minutes away. A quiet discrete terrace.

The room looks professional with an extra large and very comfortable massage table, soothing music, dim lights as desired. Tanya is very friendly, facially pretty but a large lady (BBW) – mid 30s I guess. I get the impression that she will chat (a lot) if that is what you want. 

She gave me a really skilled firm deep massage on my first visit earlier this year, combined with a slow sensual hand job to finish. On my more recent visit, I went for a full hour’s sensual massage and her brushing of my cock and balls commenced in the first 10 minutes. Every now and then she did a kind of drumming/tapping on my cock with her finger tips which I have never experienced elsewhere. Her technique was good and she was happy to respond to encouragement as to which strokes I found particularly pleasurable. After finishing me off, she spent the last 10 minutes with gentle pressing using towels to remove oil from my body. The whole experience was very relaxing. Tanya allowed touching of her outer thighs and bum over her leggings but nothing more.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review, she's been around for a good while. She had to stop the HE at one point after her hubby joined here to read reviews.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

How big would you say she is and how good is her English?

Cheers

Offline Andywb

Her English is pretty good; no problem holding a conversation and she is quite chatty.  Size wise.....that's a hard one. I am no good at women's dress sizes

Offline waynekerr600

Her English is pretty good; no problem holding a conversation and she is quite chatty.  Size wise.....that's a hard one. I am no good at women's dress sizes

Cheers.

Offline pauls3332

I think I saw Tanya about 15 years or more ago when she worked from Forest Hall before she moved to the coast.  She didnt do HE then and therefore never whent back because of her husband restricting her practices.  Looks like I may visit her again to see what I am offered, I thought it was unusual for her to offer HE appointment over the phone. She was on the plump side then but about size 12-14.  15 years may have taken its toll on her as it has on me.lol.