Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robyn - Honeypot Sheffield  (Read 9205 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5518944) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline samfromsheffield

Lady : Robyn ( River Sky)
Price: £30 for 15mis
Venue: Honeypot Sheffield

I went to Honeypot yesterday and saw this beautiful lady. I was in a rush so only went for £30 basic service for 15mins and it was worth every penny and more. Robyn and Scarlet now works in honeypot on Thursdays and Sundays. They used to work in unit8.

For the session, not much time to waste so both got undressed quickly and she gave me a nice oral covered, and started sex in cow girl, then Mish and doggy to finish. She is a very attractive girl and very good unrushed service and planning to see her again soon for bit longer session 30 mins gfe session which is £60.

Online george r

only just realised this place is right across the road from the old GFE place ..

Offline sheffielder

Had my eye on both of them for a while. Unit 8 was abit out the way for me but I will definitely be going to honeypot now.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Had my eye on both of them for a while. Unit 8 was abit out the way for me but I will definitely be going to honeypot now.

What is honeypot like ?

Tried reading reviews on here but not much discussed in terms of the venue.

Offline Denhamhoop

What is honeypot like ?
It's a 2 bedroom flat at top of stairs and the maid shows you into the front room and says which of the 2 ladies are available then whichever is available will come through and say hello. Tends to be a mix of 20 something's and 40 somethings
Tried reading reviews on here but not much discussed in terms of the venue.

Offline yorkieyorkie

That’s helpful info. Cheers

Is the main door open or do you ring a doorbell. I’m a little paranoid as you can probably tell.

Offline joexxx

The main door is open and you go up the stairs and ring the doorbell to be let in, its more descreet than it looks and you are also kept away from other punters as well at honeypot.

Offline yorkieyorkie

The main door is open and you go up the stairs and ring the doorbell to be let in, its more descreet than it looks and you are also kept away from other punters as well at honeypot.

Appreciate that.

Offline camshaft72uk

Offline Rotherhampunter

She’s disappeared from the website.

Offline Night-Owl

Well yeah,

They aren't legally allowed to operate right now.

Offline Re

With a tattoo like that it seems a bit pointless to blur your face :unknown:

Offline camshaft72uk

I did try visit last sunday.  Very last minute and called from 10 minutes away.  Made the booking.  Turned up and both girls busy.
Someone arrived between me calling  ( and booking ) and my arrival time and the woman on duty let him in.

Was very disappointed.
Have wanted to see Robyn for ages and looks quite unlikely again for the foreseeable!

Offline Joker121

I did try visit last sunday.  Very last minute and called from 10 minutes away.  Made the booking.  Turned up and both girls busy.
Someone arrived between me calling  ( and booking ) and my arrival time and the woman on duty let him in.

Was very disappointed.
Have wanted to see Robyn for ages and looks quite unlikely again for the foreseeable!

They aren't the only parlour to ignore phone bookings when a drop in knocks on the door. It does piss me off.

Offline simon07

I think she has left Honeypot. Wonder why she left Unit 8?

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0

She has been touring, recently in London

:drinks:

Offline adamza

Was very disappointed.

Exact same thing happened to me. Called up and was told I could see Robyn at a certain time...turned up and was basically told to do one and come back in a few hours.

So sacked it off and will try to book her privately instead  :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Told me she was having stalker issues.  :dash: :dash: :dash: