Haven’t punted for sometime and was looking for a sexy teen with tight body and spotted Alina at Allure was available.
External Link/Members OnlyBooked a few days in advance and confirmed on the morning at which point all details were sent on location and parking etc. Parking was no problem. Access to flat was quite discrete even though busy location. Flat it self was fine, upstairs and relatively modern.
On to the girl herself. Alina is definitely aged as per profile and very pretty. Has had her lips done too.
Very nice slim body on her and friendly too, she was easy to talk to.
I requested that Alina wore her normal clothes on arrival as I wanted to see her get undressed. This for me I much prefer, kind of like opening a present at Christmas. I was not let down once she was unwrapped, her body was exactly what I had been hoping for!
On to the bed and lots of kissing and mutual fondling. Like I said earlier Alina has had her lips done which were very nice to kiss however it wasn’t really DFK which I would of preferred.
Alina then asked if I would like oral which I gladly accepted and again those lips were great going up and down my shaft, plenty of spit action too which I enjoy. I did request her to take it deep which she said she was not very good at but did try.
Then I got rubbered up and got Alina to go on top. Wow and she definitely had a pussy of of 19 year old, it was nice and tight. At one point I recall me just lying still and Alina on top but leaning forward and using her hips to work her pussy the whole length of my shaft from top to bottom which was amazing. She rode me in this position until I came which wasn’t long due to how nice and tight she was.
Overall a very enjoyable punt, with a pretty easy going lass that I would quite happily see again.
Oh and her only no’s were anal and obviously sex had to be protected.
DD