Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: UNIQUE_MONICA - Angel EC1R - Naughty Polish blonde minx down to fuck  (Read 9732 times)

57 review(s) for UNIQUE_MONICA  (41 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Monica's a well reviewed girl who's long been on my HL, and put that right with a visit. Very quick replies on messages and arrange to meet £120 for the hour.
Location was a flat a few minutes from Angel, a Local authority block and Monica's place has its own entrance.  Read descriptions on other reviews so was quite easy to find; particularly since Google streetview currently has a shot of one of us paying her a visit!

Texted me before the punt to mention she'd be slightly late.  Didn't mind and prefer when the girl takes the time to let you know, rather than keeping you waiting nearby.
Got a really warm greeting and hug on entry. Knew this was gonna be a good visit, and warmed to her from the off.  Offered a drink, and took her up on the offer of a (rather large) G&T.
Monica is about 5'3" with mid-length blonde hair, blue eyes and a warm smile.  Petite with C cup breasts, a nice curvy physique, and cute feet.  Lightly tanned skin and a few tattoos.  Pics are accurate.  Stated age 28, she's probably a little older maybe early 30s, but in good shape.  Amazingly soft skin - would think she's a 20yo.

Shower - shocking bathroom as expected, dodgy tiles, odd water flow/heat, and grotty towel.
Back to punting room to find Monica dancing away, admiring herself in the mirror.  Joined her and into full-on DFK.  Lots of tongue action and licking, no holding back from her, continued through the meet.
Undressed her, sucking her breasts and dropped into OWO.  Moved to be near the mirror, she looked gorgeous kneeling below me, with the rear view in the mirror.
Very sloppy blow job.  Nice variation on technique.  Asked her to suck my balls, and boy did she go to town on them.  Drool everywhere.  Throughout the meet she has a knack of positioning herself brilliantly, giving me awesome visuals.  :cool:
Asked me if I wanted to fuck, but was having fun so left her sucking a little longer.  Stood by the mirror to have another snogging session, our hands all over each other. She gave me a sexy little tease grinding her butt on my cock.
Now she is really desperate for me to fuck her - not usual a WG wants me to do her as much as I do.  Dom on, and into standing doggy by the mirror.  She does look great taking it, and really gets into our session.  Lots of reactions and vocal encouragement.
Grabbed her neck which seemed to really turn her on. This one likes taking it, gave her a few slaps and pulled her hair back as I fucked her.
Hops off and positions herself prone at the edge of the bed, pussy gaping for me. Slipped right in to take her in doggy, with a anal fingering for good measure. Fucked her hard, gradually working ourselves onto the middle of the (rickety) bed.  Announces she's cumming, and a little while after so do I.  :wackogirl: :wacko:   Damn she gets wet! Soggy patch when I pull out.

Intra-round a little pause with our drinks.  She's a very chatty and friendly girl, with a playful personality.
Soon initiate round 2 sucking her breasts.  Back to snogging, and give her a fingering.  Kissed her all over and into RO.  Doesn't take long to get her dripping, tastes great, and she's loving things playing with her breasts and flushed in pleasure.  Switched to fingering her and soon get her to a huge squirting climax; pretty impressive quantity and distance.
Time for her to look after me.  OWO with her lying on her back on the bed, no hands like a good girl.  Again nice and sloppy and she's soon into DT.  Great position to be in control of things, and eased into face fucking her.  Gentle at first, but soon a proper thrusting into her throat and she's game for it.
Right time to fuck her.  As she rolled over to reach for the condom, knew I had to keep her on her belly and fuck her in prone.  Lay on top of her messily snogging each other as we fucked.  Leaned back to get a proper view of her butt, damn her asshole winking at me, really tempted to give it to her in A.  Instead grabbed her butt cheeks and gave her another hard pounding.  Withdrew and she asked if I'd popped.  Not yet, and again she seemed delighted!
Bounced back over to the mirror jumping down on all fours, asking if I would give it to her. :lol: Hell yes! Grabbed her arched hips and drilled her while watching ourselves in that brilliantly placed mirror. Great eye-contact from her.  Slammed her till we both end up spent lying on the floor.
No clock watching and was there about 1h 15m.

Wow...what a great session!  Monica's a really horny girl, up for a good fucking.  Did she really cum 4 times, as well as squirting all over the gaff?  Regardless I left a very very happy man, buzzing with a slightly sore cock.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Personality 9/10
Service 10/10
Comms 5/5
Location 2/5
TOTAL 41/50

A few pics here, but as usual TM has the full set

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 10:49:35 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Kolo

Thanks for the review Shadow. I was hoping to see her this week but doesn’t appear to have logged in the last few days and no response to my texts. On my to do list before the imminent second lockdown!

Offline ali sugar

saw her last year and she is worth every penny.

Offline iq129

Thanks for the helpful review. I have hotlisted her.

In the middle photo, she looks like the Joker from the Batman movies, especially with that lipstick.

Offline Decadent Hobby

The second pic of her is NOT her bathroom, just for the record. 
Her one needs a complete overhaul. I’ve punted her a couple of times and the bathroom is the one sore note of each punt. Other than that, she’s a good fun.

Glad you had a good time, OP.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:27:47 pm by Decadent Hobby »

Offline Decadent Hobby

Thanks for the helpful review. I have hotlisted her.

In the middle photo, she looks like the Joker from the Batman movies, especially with that lipstick.

I can see why you say that. I reckon she looks better in the flesh.

Offline tergil

Google streetview currently has a shot of one of us paying her a visit!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline mitrapanu

She seems to be a good punt. Only if her anal extra charge was a bit realistic.... (£80 extra!)

Offline bedhedred

She seems to be a good punt. Only if her anal extra charge was a bit realistic.... (£80 extra!)

Price gouging. I analed her several times in 2018 for £40 extra.

Offline bedhedred

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Google were kind enough to blur his face. I would be amazed if he was not a punter!

Offline salome

Texted her for a bkg 1hr hence. All set up then within a few minutes she says "got a longer booking x next time bye"

Suppose you can say that's being honest.

Offline bedhedred

Texted her for a bkg 1hr hence. All set up then within a few minutes she says "got a longer booking x next time bye"

Suppose you can say that's being honest.

It's a lot better than a lame excuse or being ghosted.

Offline MLawro93

That is still unprofessional.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Shadow314

Price gouging. I analed her several times in 2018 for £40 extra.

That's gone up fast, it was +£50 A-levels not too long ago.

Offline bedhedred

That's gone up fast, it was +£50 A-levels not too long ago.

She once wrote on her profile that anal wasn't something she would do with everyone. Maybe she's pricing to put people off. She got my cock in quite easily.

Offline Manuel

I've punted her twice and left happy both times

Offline Kolo

Got ghosted by her last week after getting to her location. Maybe for a longer booking. She looks and sounds absolutely filthy so as the mug that i am, I will try again

Offline stewpid

Got ghosted by her last week after getting to her location. Maybe for a longer booking. She looks and sounds absolutely filthy so as the mug that i am, I will try again

Can you leave a negative review for that? Ghosting on arrival is one of the worst things a WG can do (and this one has form for that) so it should serve to warn fellow punters whether you plan to try to see her again or not...  :thumbsup:

Offline Kolo

Offline Bartolomeo

if she wants longer booking, her pricing makes no sense. It's cheaper just to see for an hour, leave for a minute then come back for half hour than to book for hour and half  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

if she wants longer booking, her pricing makes no sense. It's cheaper just to see for an hour, leave for a minute then come back for half hour than to book for hour and half  :lol:

Maybe she doesn't. Normally you would expect some economies for longer bookings but maybe she hates them and prices for them accordingly. Her 2 hour rate is more than double her hour rate.
It would be interesting to see what she would do if you used your approach. I wouldn't be surprised if she said "fine, but you can't come back for half an hour".

Offline bedhedred

Maybe she doesn't. Normally you would expect some economies for longer bookings but maybe she hates them and prices for them accordingly. Her 2 hour rate is more than double her hour rate.
It would be interesting to see what she would do if you used your approach. I wouldn't be surprised if she said "fine, but you can't come back for half an hour".

I can't comment on her recent form, but back in 2018 she was open to negotiation on longer bookings of 90 and 120 minutes. The first time I met her, she wasn't widely known and I extended to one hour.

If you have not met an SP before, I would always be careful about going longer than 30 minutes on the first date. I got my fingers burned with the other silly scammer who works with her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=279104.0

Always better to walk out of your first date wishing that it had gone on longer. That gives me the confidence to book again soon.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 10:11:18 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Bartolomeo

yea i guess so. Probably things if a person is willing to pay extra for longer, then she's going to take that over someone already booked in for shorter time.