Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo Review Savannah North and Molly_84Newcastlexxx Newcastle  (Read 6640 times)

34 review(s) for SavannahNorth (32 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5667718) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

++ I apologise in advance for any lack of detail in this review, my head is mince right now ++

Comms: Mainly via AW then I had to text confirmation on the day before 10 am, address was sent right after. Comms were speedy and very efficient.

Location: Downstairs flat in a well known and easy to get to Byker road, plenty free parking in the street. This was a daytime punt so I had no issues however it may be a little tight for parking after 5pm I reckon. Public transport links should be spot on

Price:  2 x £60 - £120 for 30 minutes

Services: OWO, wank, DFK, protected sex various positions, swallow (all of it), serious girl on girl

The WGs: Mollys profile is out of date (shes a swallower, not shown on profile) but is way better than the photos (nice change that). 5'7" and blonde, attractive face, small tits and a peach of an arse. Size 12 on profile but I'd say looks more like a 10+. Nice tight figure with a well trimmed pussy.

Savannah: Blonde hair, attractive face and shorter than I'd imagined, even though her height 5'4" is listed. Larger tits than Molly, not massive but a good handful, shaved pussy and tight body. Again, she's better in the flesh than in the photos - jeezus why can't they all be like this??

The Punt: I'm not normally one for using too many expletives, however let me just start by saying fuck. Fuck fuuuuck fuckkkk fuckitty fuckitty fuuck fuck. Right, got that out my system (I've been back home for hours too, had plenty time to calm down).

I got into the flat, well kept, not scruffy but basic. M and S were standing there with sexy lingerie, I tried to kiss M on the way in but was politely told they have a regime in place for COVID. My temp was taken with a stand off thermometer, then they both did each other I was then asked to shower and politely declined as I'd literally just jumped out of one, however they both insisted due to COVID (duh - how thick can I be??). I was in and out, came out naked then handed the money, I then had to hand sanitise both hands after touching the money.

They were both very friendly throughout.

Once all the palaver was out the way (which I really didn't mind, in fact, I was impressed) We went over to the bedroom.

This my dear reader is where things went a little fuzzy. What an experience, we licked sucked and fucked each other. I've had duos before and have been put off them forever as they never quite go the way you expect them to, these two dirty little fuckers were different. They appeared like they really really got off with each other. We did most things, two sucking me off, them 69ing me, 69 M and both sucking, 69 S and both sucking, both kneeling, both doggy. Scissoring each other, S had a pussy that cant be fingered as its so tight (really, its like a fucking mouse's ear, perfect) she has the tightest pussy I've ever fucked - even including HollyJane (read my review).

During it all, both were vocal but not excessively so. They were very encouraging and complimentary, with each sigh and groan perfectly placed. Absolutely none of it felt artificial - they made me feel like a king for the time I was there.

Finished off with both of them on their knees sucking me off and licking my balls, M is the swallower (not shown on profile) S will take CIM but has to snowball it to M as she won't guzzle. M took my whole load - about a weeks worth. Then we all kissed.

You may call me an old romantic but I had a litre of pineapple juice last night but I completely forgot to ask them how it tasted.

I'd arrived early and left a little late so no clock watching and shower time wasn't taken as part of the 30 minutes.

Summary: 'Proper' lesbo action with two fit as fuck women at the very top of their game. Tightest pussy ever, cum guzzling whirlwind of a fuckfest.

Visit Again?: Fuck yes. In a heartbeat.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review, sounds excellent. I've seen Molly a few times and she is spot on, Savannah is on my to do list and have thought about a duo, but I think the two together would do for me. Be a nice way to go though.

Offline MME

Give Savannah  a bash, you wont be disappointed, never ever seen a pussy like it :)

That's why I only went for 30 minutes, an hour would have seen me off...

Offline Boom52

Bloody hell!!
The night before local restrictions and you post that!! Bloody incitement to lawbreaking right there.

Great review. Must good to find a duo (a price worth paying?) that actually are into each other.

After you’ve had a few bad experiences nice to get a winner!!

Them lasses probably farting pineapple smells all night!!  :D :D

Offline Weatherman21

Great review.  Molly is on my HL.  Savannah is now on there as well.

Offline MME

Them lasses probably farting pineapple smells all night!!  :D :D
PISSED myself laughing at that.....

Offline MME

Great review.  Molly is on my HL.  Savannah is now on there as well.

shame to waste time, far better having them both at the same time - they'll fuck your brains out  :yahoo:

Offline tynetunnel

That sounds awesome MME. Fucking awesome. Like, fuck, fuck fuckity fuck awesome! I’m hardly even jealous! Nice one our kid  :hi:

Offline MME

That sounds awesome MME. Fucking awesome. Like, fuck, fuck fuckity fuck awesome! I’m hardly even jealous! Nice one our kid  :hi:
If I had the dough I’d be straight back there in the morning as soon as my balls were filled again.!

Online Kev3773

Great review, seen Savannah several times, she's great, including a magical duo with Keeva. Felt just like you did afterwards :hi:

Offline Mansell

Great review, but you bastard just as we get even tighter restrictions. Savannah takes me back a few years and she was superb as you say, but unfortunately back then seemed to stop for a while soon after. I must see her again  :lol: :lol:

Offline OscarC

Sounds fab! I once had a duo with Savannah and Keeva, so might have to try the Savannah Molly duo!  Interesting the Savannah is no longer doing swallow, she was a few years ago when I last saw her. Not a deal breaker though!  Must have been 4 or 5 years since I last saw Molly. :D

Offline johnny34

Great review MME, reminds me of my duo with them a little while ago. Great duo & 2 girls who are both fun & friendly aswell as being sexy as fuck  :yahoo:

Offline CELICA GT

Great review, :thumbsup:  seen both on different occasions, two of the best buck for buck! ( pun intended). Not been brave enough for the duo, must grow some balls and arrange.  :rolleyes:

Offline CELICA GT

Great review, :thumbsup:  seen both on different occasions, two of the best buck for buck! ( pun intended). Not been brave enough for the duo, must grow some balls and arrange.  :rolleyes:
Subject to covid  :(

Offline Benja73

Great review! Molly a real favourite of mine, nearly sorted a duo with KiaraGirl but never quite happened.

Only duo to date was with Lily Delphine and Eva Belo but this sounds up there!!

Offline Sh5278

Great review, really tempted to see both of them. Who did you arrange the duo with?

Offline MME

Great review, really tempted to see both of them. Who did you arrange the duo with?
I arranged it with Savannah.

Offline BustaN

This review along with the photo of the 2 of them in Sav's AW gallery.

Damn!

I think that's my Christmas present to myself sorted.

Offline Sar-Major

PISSED myself laughing at that.....

You can get tablets for that at your age MME.........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Cheers for the review matey.    :drinks:   Sounds like you had an awesome time.   :thumbsup:

Seem them both individually years ago, seems there both still on top "Doh".

But since "Savannahgate".  :scare: which I did try to sort out.  :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline foreverchanges

Sounds like a great time was had. :thumbsup:

Molly is one of those lasses, for some unaccountable reason, I've never got round to seeing. Savannah on the other hand ...well I'm not entirely sure I've ever fully recovered from my two hour duo booking with her and Keeva all those years ago. :wacko: :yahoo:

Offline MME

Sounds like a great time was had. :thumbsup:

Molly is one of those lasses, for some unaccountable reason, I've never got round to seeing. Savannah on the other hand ...well I'm not entirely sure I've ever fully recovered from my two hour duo booking with her and Keeva all those years ago. :wacko: :yahoo:

You managed TWO HOURS????

You fucking animal..!!  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Offline MME

See below for my comments Mr MME..........

External Link/Members Only

I had a great laugh at that one FB, thanks for brightening my day ..!

Offline foreverchanges

You managed TWO HOURS????

You fucking animal..!!  :thumbsup:

I had to get on one of those little yellow buses from the Quayside back to the centre of Newcastle after I'd finished - couldnt manage the walk!  :D

Offline McNulty

Clutch control was a problem after spending 45 minutes with these two!

Offline cactus1454

Thanks for this brilliant review and glad you enjoyed it so much. Sounds like these are 2 crackers. If Sav is tighter than Holly Jane she must be tight. Thanks again and enjoy your punting

Offline Sar-Major

I had to get on one of those little yellow buses from the Quayside back to the centre of Newcastle after I'd finished - couldnt manage a wank!  :D

There you go FC, I've amended it for you................  :rolleyes:    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Bertbanger99

Savannahs pussy does look incredible when your right up in it during 69 like

Offline TDH82007

Great review. Sounds like a cracking experience! I'd be interested myself but on Savannah's AW page it says she doesn't respond to emails from people with less than three positive reviews. I have no reviews whatsoever despite having used AW for bookings before, all of which were spot on!
Banned reason: undesirable boundary pusher

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Great review. Sounds like a cracking experience! I'd be interested myself but on Savannah's AW page it says she doesn't respond to emails from people with less than three positive reviews. I have no reviews whatsoever despite having used AW for bookings before, all of which were spot on!
Why do you need to arrange it with Savannah? contact Molly or even Amour, they both work through them as well.  :unknown:

Offline TDH82007

Like the idiot I am, I hadn't even realised they were also agency girls

Offline TDH82007

Forgot to ask a quick question about the mechanics of it all. Every time you switched girls to sh*g, did they make you change the wetsuit each time or were they happy for you to keep the same one on throughout?

Offline geordieman

Offline johnny34

Forgot to ask a quick question about the mechanics of it all. Every time you switched girls to sh*g, did they make you change the wetsuit each time or were they happy for you to keep the same one on throughout?
When I saw them they changed the wetsuit  :hi:

Offline Halcyon Dave

Great review MME
You're one lucky bugger mate sounds like great fun

Offline MME

Have to change it. Savannah also needs to use a little lube as her pussy is so tight. She gets really wet when licked out but seriously, it’s like a mouses ear down there.

Offline MME

Great review MME
You're one lucky bugger mate sounds like great fun

Thanks for that.! I deserved a decent punt after some of the more recent horror stories  :yahoo:

Offline MME

When I saw them they changed the wetsuit  :hi:

It was your review that made me decide to book. Thanks for posting it  :hi:

Offline johnny34

It was your review that made me decide to book. Thanks for posting it  :hi:
More than welcome, thats what this site is for  :hi: