Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosalust Jesmond Newcastle  (Read 3782 times)

34 review(s) for rosavile (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Beefjerky

External Link/Members Only
60 minutes incall £120
Having not been punting for what seemed like a lifetime due to this coved nightmare I finally relented and decided to have my first post lockdown punt.
Now I very occasionally get the urge for a watersports meet but I’ve never, ever had a good one so I kind of gave up looking a long time ago. However, whilst searching through adultwork I stumbled on the profile of Rosalust and she seemed to enjoy watersports. So after doing a search on here, I realised that she’s been around for a while going under various different names which from my experience usually means that the girl gives a poor service and therefore needs to change identity to get customers... The thing that struck me with Rosalust was that every alias she’d gone under had positive reviews. So I decided to book her.
Communications were excellent and after giving her my mobile number she texted me to ask me what kind of meet I was wanting. I told her that I wanted a watersports meet both ways and that I’d like to be her first meet of the day so she had a full bladder, which was all arranged.
On the day of the meet I was given the postcode which was in jesmond. The parking was mainly permit parking but there were some bays that you could park in for two hours so it was no problem.
I parked up and texted Rosa to tell her I was here to which she replied with the flat number and also telling me to hurry up because she was bursting for a piss, and as I’d drank two litres of water before I set off, so was I.
I knocked on the door of the flat which was opened promptly by Rosa. First impressions was, WOW! She is a lot prettier than here photos that really do not do her justice at all. So into the flat and paperwork quickly done, kit off and Rosa ushers me into the bathroom and insisted on going first because she was about to piss herself. So into the bathtub I get and Rosa positions herself over me with her pussy right over my face and opens the floodgates. Her warm piss squirts out and straight into my mouth which I gulp down greedily, it just keeps on coming and coming and I think to myself, bloody hell, how much has this girl drank. I’m not complaining though because for one it tastes lovely, and for two this is the first time that I’ve gotten anything more than a trickle from a WG. She just keeps on pissing for what seems like an age until eventually she stops and I precede to lick the last remaining drips off her clit which makes her shudder with delight. I then indulge in a bit of foot fetish by licking her piss off the soles of her tiny soft bare feet and sucking it off her toes. Once I’ve licked and sucked her feet dry it was my turn.
So we change positions with Rosa kneeling down and me standing over her. I point my cock towards her face and she willingly opens her mouth as I start to piss, filling her mouth until it starts to run out, at this point she closes her mouth and swallows what she’s got. I manage to fill her mouth four or five times with piss and each time she willingly gulps it down. When I’m empty Rosa stands up and starts to kiss me, and I mean proper DFK.
We take a shower and then head to the bedroom where we get into a 69 position and start a prolonged spell of mutual oral sex. I must point out at this stage that Rosa has genital piercings, and I mean a lot of genital piercings. She claims she’s got ten, I didn’t count them but that sounds about right. Now I love tattoos and piercings on women but I know that some people don’t.
Rosa seems to love oral sex as she was very enthusiastic feasting on my cock and she was thrusting herself against my chin as I licked her clit.
After our prolonged oral sex session Rosa suggested a condom and she proceeded to slide herself onto me for a bit of cowgirl which was lovely watching this gorgeous smiling young lady riding my cock. I then decided to take control of the sex and lay Rosa down on the bed and started to fuck her while sucking on her tiny, pretty soft bare feet. I then noticed a pump bottle of lube on the bed and remembering reading in her profile that she enjoyed anal sex, I grabbed it and lubed up my cock before slowly but firmly pushing myself into her tight little arsehole. Rosa gave me full eye contact as I started to fuck her arse very slowly at first but I soon gathered pace until I was giving her arse a damn good pounding and Rosa just took it with a big smile on her face.
Feeling myself starting to reach the point of no return and wanting a CIM finish, I pulled out and discarded the rubber. Rosa got onto her knees and I started to face fuck her harder and harder until I was properly thrusting my cock into her throat and I cum, shooting my huge load into her mouth which Rosa immediately swallowed without hesitation and then continued to suck me until I was properly finished and my knees buckled. Rosa then pulled off and kissed the end of my quivering cock as she looked up at me with a big smile on her face.
By then time was up, I grabbed a quick shower and went back into the lounge where Rosa was sitting on the couch now wearing a pullover but naked from the waste down and god she looked so sexy.
I quick bit of chit chat as I got dressed and away I went.
To conclude Rosa is without doubt the best girl I’ve ever seen in my many years of punting. Yes she’s got lots of genital piercings and I’m sure she’s also got some tattoos. But for delivering an outstanding quality of service and going the extra mile to ensure you get what you want I’ve never met a girl like her. And she honestly really seems to really enjoy it. So it’s a Ten from Len
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 04:27:31 am by Beefjerky »

Offline Lingus10

Sounds like you had a fantastic time i love a bit watersports so found your review erotic
Thanks

Offline MME

You dirty filthy kinky fucking pervert - love it  :D

I'm not a watersports fan but that's a great review, glad you enjoyed it - sounds like she did too. She's utter filth that one and such a fantastic punt for those brave enough to release their inner perv.

For anyone not into pervy stuff, I also reckon she'd provide probably one of the best GFEs' out there, just tell her what you want and she'll comply.