Author Topic: ^ SCARLETT ^ Found my next regular in Cambridge YAY  (Read 1227 times)

0 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5632717) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by azechai]

Hello folks!  :hi:

Here's my experience with ^Scarlet^ in Cambridge.

Fee for 1 hour is £130

I've met Scarlet at a serviced apartment. It was clean, cosy with a secure entrance. Nice and safe area around.

Scarlet looks fantastic. Her pictures don't do her justice.
She answered the door in a dressing gown under which she wore sexy suspenders, heels and a nice bra.
Her ass is perfect!

Very friendly personality, chatty and had put me at ease instantly.

Services wise - Enjoyed some Deep French Kissing, Blow Job, Gentle Fingering, Reverse Oral, Hand Relief, and Light Anal play =D

She allowed me to shower after and relax and even offered me a quick massage, but time didn't allow.

Utterly amazing session! I can now give a nice send off to "Indian_Cinnamon in Cambridge" as she is leaving to London very soon; & keep seeing Scarlet of Cambridge :music:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 01:02:15 am by RockyBaboa69 »

0 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Until she stops seeing you for being to clingy

Lol muddy, don’t be too quick to judge others.
I am a proper gentleman, I know how a woman should be treated. I treat my women very gently & nicely. Always dress in a suit and tie for all my appointments and smell good  :thumbsup:. I occasionally bring them a gift / give them a generous tip too if I enjoyed my session a lot. I see no reason why they wouldn’t want to see me regularly. In fact, Scarlet said, “ I would love to see you again, Ricks! “  :music:

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 02:20:53 pm by RockyBaboa69 »

Lol muddy, don’t be too quick to judge others.
I am a proper gentleman, I know how a woman should be treated. I treat my women very gently & nicely. Always dress in a suit and tie for all my appointments and smell good  :thumbsup:. I occasionally bring them a gift / give them a generous tip too if I enjoyed my session a lot. I see no reason why they wouldn’t want to see me regularly. In fact, Scarlet said, “ I would love to see you again, Ricks! “  :music:

Translation;

“ I would love to see your wallet again, Ricks! “

Let's not lose sight of what this really is. Sorry if that bursts your bubble.

NorwichfunSeeker, yes ofcourse I know and I totally am aware of how it is like, but I'm a big man, and am very happy to pay an attractive young woman for her time, companionship, and services  :thumbsup: :) :drinks:

NorwichfunSeeker, yes ofcourse I know and I totally am aware of how it is like, but I'm a big man, and am very happy to pay an attractive young woman for her time, companionship, and services  :thumbsup: :) :drinks:

:hi: #respect