Author Topic: Daisy does it - Birkenhead  (Read 4394 times)


22 review(s) for Daisy does it (11 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chriswilson

Daisy advertises on Adultwork.  I've seen her before.
Comms are straightforward, I now just text her for a booking.  And then text when outside.
Doesn't sound like a great address, but immediate area appears very safe, happy to leave car in street outside her house etc..
She's got a great figure and very friendly personality.  Happy to do more or less whatever you want.
She's enthusiastic, puts her heart into it, and appears to enjoy being with you.  Included oral without, moderate kissing, sex in more than one position.
 A fab half hour, left with a big smile.....
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 09:50:41 pm by Chriswilson »


Offline Chriswilson



Offline jameslee76

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 91
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Looks like she's gone to reading? According to adultwork.hopefully she's back in Birkenhead soon. I fancy seeing her
Banned reason: Piss taker with no intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline softlad25

Looks like she's gone to reading? According to adultwork.hopefully she's back in Birkenhead soon. I fancy seeing her
back now

Offline smit1234

You've reviewed the same girl twice in 3 months. Isn't that against the site rules?