Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Thai Massage - Bolton  (Read 4205 times)

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Tel: 07547181995

Cost £25 (half hour) + £40 topless HR

Luna is a very good looking Thai lady and her picture on her advert as well as on her Whatsapp profile, is a true reflection of what she looks like. She's speaks English well, and comms were prompt via Whatsapp.
She's only started working in Bolton recently (around 2 or 3 weeks) but has previously worked in Manchester (so she said).
Location is in the town centre with plenty of pay and display carparks nearby (£1.80 p/h).
Premises are a proper salon from which she rents a first floor room - clean, tasteful and well furnished. Only downside is no shower.
Handed over £25 at the start of the massage and left me to get undressed (no underwear) and get on the massage couch.
Massage was ok. Not as good as I've had at other places, but by no means the worst either.
Once turned over, I was offered a choice of straightforward hand relief for £30 or for an additional £20, for it to be topless. After a bit of negotiation, she agreed to £40 topless hand relief.
She insisted I paid up front which I hate, as it means having to get up, and get the money out of my pocket.
The actual HR was not too bad, however, I wish I'd saved the £20 on the topless as all she allowed was gentle touching (with lots of pulling away) and nothing more and I came fairly soon after she'd taken her top off. She does have a cracking pair of tits, but at £20 to in effect to only look at them, I feel is a waste of money.
Clean up with wet wipes and a towel and on my way around 25 minutes after I had entered the premises.
Would I return? Probably not. Though the massage was decent, the overall experience was a bit of a waste of £65.

Offline Durch69