Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelaSinns, Nottingham  (Read 1637 times)

44 review(s) for AngelaSinns (38 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The Highwayman

External Link/Members Only

I feel compelled to write my first neutral review not because the meeting was poor, but because it didn't happen!

On Angela's profile she says telephoning is her preferred contact method.

I note many of Angela's reviews are by people who called her that day or the day before and on reflection this might be key to the issue. I called her on a Tuesday, saying I'd like to meet her Friday either late morning or early afternoon. We had a good conversation, she told me the street she was working from in Nottingham and she said to call her on Friday morning to firm it up.

I know the AW booking system is down, but this already sent a few a warning signals to me. I am sure I come across well on the phone, however, she wasn't the slightest bit interested in my AW name (and therefore checking my feedback) nor that bothered about getting a specific time in her diary. It was all a bit flaky.

The next day I ended up having a business meeting scheduled for Friday afternoon, so Wednesday afternoon I texted Angela to say that I'd like to firm up an 11am meeting for Friday morning - no response.

24 hours later I still hadn't had a response so I called, left her a voicemail and texted her. Still no response.

Friday morning, (when I'd been asked to call) and again I left a voicemail and text. - Further radio silence.

I waited to hear back, however, in the end it was too late to make other arrangements. So instead of hanky-panky I had to later make do with just the hanky.

All reports are that Angela offers a great meet, however, she doesn't seem very organised, doesn't seem interested in feedback and is maybe unsure until the day, if she's going to be working. I get that shit happens, that she may have intended to be working Friday and something else came up, however, in my book that doesn't excuse radio silence, - not letting punters know.

As I said, having re-read the reviews a lot seem to be spur of the moment bookings and maybe if when I'd rung on Tuesday and said can I see you that day, I might be leaving a positive review now, like all the rest.

In my book though, this girl is "flaky" so be cautious.

If you're planning in advance, have a Plan B. That said, personally, she won't ever be my Plan A again.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
In fairness I tried a few timesSaturday and didn’t get any response, may something happened in her life, she usually would text if she misses my call.

Sorry to hear matey, I know it frustrates when it goes tits up I had a few days this week similar trying to do a punt a day (no idea what’s wrong with me at the minute I seem addicted  :wacko: )

I also don’t plan ahead I’m more within the hour type guy, again not sure why.

Offline Picti

For clarity, did you have an agreed booking (it reads from your repeated attempts to contact her that you didn't) and the request to call back on Friday was confirmatory, or were you asked to call on the day (Friday) to arrange a booking?

If you had no mutually agreed booking then this is useful information, but may not meet the criteria for review.

I've met her three times about 3 years ago when she was in Leicester. All were same day bookings (not my usual MO) as that was her stated preference. All three were decent punts without any issues.

Offline The Highwayman

Yes Picti,

She said she would see me on Friday and to call on Friday morning just to firm it up.

On reflection I think she is best considered more of a spur of the moment option, if she’s working and you get hold of her then she’s a great option. Generally though I plan ahead and schedule my meets in advance so I can schedule work stuff around it too. That’s always been my style but reinforced by travelling (pre March). If I had a meeting in Manchester in a couple of weeks time, I would (if I could make it fit) organise an AW meeting for the same day.

I’ve rarely done spur of the moment meets.

Offline Picti

Yes I also prefer a well researched punt arranged in advance,  around my schedule and with some anticipation time.  However, just as some punters prefer same day arrangements, so do some WGs.

I think she operates this way. I'd have her as a spontaneous, same day punt, local and requiring no significant travel.

Offline HailWood

It’s a good point and my meet with Angela was a spur of the moment thing. Called. She was available. Agreed the meeting. Pants down within 30 mins of the call. Maybe this is just the way she rolls.

Offline nbarnes

It’s a good point and my meet with Angela was a spur of the moment thing. Called. She was available. Agreed the meeting. Pants down within 30 mins of the call. Maybe this is just the way she rolls.

Yop! This was my experience too. And a excellent meet it was too. I will be going back very soon.

Haven't reviewed yet, because I like to wait a while.