Author Topic: Viagra becomes ineffective in hot weather  (Read 1447 times)

Offline wombat42

I took some viagra to Malta. After about a week my viagra became completely ineffective. Reading up I realised that the temperature in my hotel was too hot much of the time. When I was out of my room the air conditioning was automatically switched off. It looks like anything around 30 degrees destroys viagra's effectiveness. I think what I should have done was put the viagra in my hotel room fridge which is apparently OK just as long as it does not approach freezing.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 07:08:27 am by wombat42 »

Offline Picti

I took some viagra to Malta. After about a week my viagra became completely ineffective. Reading up I realised that the temperature in my hotel was too hot much of the time. When I was out of my room the air conditioning was automatically switched off. It looks like anything around 30 degrees destroys viagra's effectiveness. I think what I should have done was put the viagra in my hotel room fridge which is apparently OK just as long as it does not approach freezing.

I don't take or need viagra...yet.

However, two things for you to be aware of.

1/ It has storage requirements to maintain its effectiveness, and those include keeping it below 30 degrees. So yes the fridge would've been a good idea.

2/ In higher temperatures ensure that you don't become dehydrated, as that can result in the release of angiotensin, a peptide hormone that has a vasoconstriction effect. Viagra is intended to have the opposite effect of vasodilation. You're also more likely to experience viagra side effects if not properly hydrated.

Offline GreyDave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,343
  • Likes: 87
  •  
  • Reviews: 113
 :hi:  I had similar experiance 2  :( Silema has pharmacy were I was able to get fresh ones the mistake I felt I`d made was I cut them up prior to leaving UK as Id got 100 mgs I was fine with 1/4 ish bit now I take a half to be sure the trouble was I also was drinking Cisk beer and eating quite fatty food and cake ;) ;) even though id leave taking for 2hrs after food and 1 hour before play I had crappy stiffies  :( :( I found mostly Russian ?urkraines which spoke broken English and Italian ...yeah right lv Romanians there last year in Valetta and Port... :hi: :hi:

Offline unclepokey

I've been punting since 2002 but only taking Sildenafil since around 2012.
During the first 10 years I experienced much greater difficulty reaching orgasm when punting in hot weather and non-a/c rooms.
Now I am on the pill (normally 50mg, sometimes 100mg) I still often find that hot weather inhibits orgasm although the erection sustaining effects are still present.
I can't comment on whether keeping the pills in too hot conditions renders them less effective because I just don't know.
But what I experience is that with or without the chemical aforementioned, a happy ending, for me at least, is in cooler seasons more frequently.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,632
  • Likes: 69
  •  
  • Reviews: 47
 drinking Cisk beer and eating quite fatty food and cake

That will sod its effects up big time, i once did that and it was as if i hadent taken anything.

Dunno re the temperatues perhaos the Doc if hes online might coment? Lack of water thats a big problem keep hydrated!

Do sometimes have difficulty cumming on the Blues sad to say!..
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 08:37:53 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »