Author Topic: Sue - Bliss - Chester le street  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Piccolo281

1 hr - £60. Visited last week. Booked in the morning for late afternoon visit.

External Link/Members Only

First massage since lockdown. Saw reviews of Sue on here. Thought I’d go to her for a massage. But didn’t meet my expectations

Good area for parking which is just around the corner. Shop is on the Main Street, but I wasn’t bothered about the locals as I’m not from the area plus with covid, I had my mask on.

Good covid precaution, she wore a mask throughout and kept washing her hands frequently.

The massage was the let down for me as it was just rubbing oil. No pressure even though I had asked for a hard massage. It wasn’t sensual (probably because I didn’t indicate it) but once I turned over she lifted up her dress to reveal her body. I did expect that from the reviews on here. The HE was okay but no tease other than playing with her body.

She did answer her phone a few times which was another let down  and I noticed she was working by herself. Funny part was when another person came without a booking and expected a guaranteed slot. She kept on insisting to book before coming or even ring for a heads up.

I was there for the full 60 mins (excluding the unexpected visit) which is a positive, as the last place I went before lockdown was 50 mins. So your getting your money worth on time. If only the massage was good it would had been a positive review so hence the neutral.

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Can I ask who short changed you on the time having been recently short changed myself.

Offline Piccolo281

The place that short changed me on time was Lily’s massage. But it wasn’t lily but a new girl she had. She barely spoke any English.

Offline pauls3332

I always check any clocks in the room as they are nearly always 10 faster tha GMT. best go off your own watch when entering.

Online waynekerr600

The place that short changed me on time was Lily’s massage. But it wasn’t lily but a new girl she had. She barely spoke any English.

That's interesting as it was Aimi who works for Lilly and Angel who short changed me. Wonder if this is common.