External Link/Members Only60 minute Nuru massage with Xiang
Cost £130
Fancied a nuru massage and saw that Xiang offered the service. Made arrangements quickly and easily asking for Xiang . Parked up a few minutes walk away and was sent the door number.
House is a typical Middlesbrough town house not far from then town centre. No problems with neighbours etc. Rang the bell and Xiang answered immediately. She was wearing a short blue sailor girl style dress. Great view of her arse as I followed her upstairs.
Formalities our the way Xiang disappeared to get the gel and no doubt to stash the cash.
I was asked to lay face down on the bed as Xiang stripped off . Xiang is about 30 I think . Slim nice arse, facially attractive and lovely tits with quite large nipples. On the bed and she started to apply the gel. She then started with the naked b2b massage sliding herself all over my back. Plenty of attention to my arse . She then flipped herself round so her pussy was on my neck her tits rubbing on my back while she started to finger my arse pushing her finger knuckle deep . After about 15 minutes of this she turned me over on with more gel and proceeded to writh about all over me. Nipples were offered up for me to suck and there was some light kissing but no dfk. Again she flipped round so she was was facing down my body allowing me to lick her shaven fresh pussy. To which she was very responsive. Plenty of attention to cock and balls and a great technique. Couldn’t see what she was doing so not sure if it was owo or a very good wank. Either way it felt amazing. She worked her way down to my feet rubbing her tits all over as she continued to slide about. On with the condom and she rode me reverse cowgirl so I could see her amazing arse and then cowgirl till I popped. A few seconds rest and she beckoned next to the shower. She jumped in with me and washed me down with some kissing nipple and cock play while she washes me. Then back in the room where she dried me off.
I was now 50 minutes in to a 1 hr meet and expected to be getting dressed. Xiang had different ideas. Inviting me on to the bed she gave me a decent proper massage . Again playing with my ass while she did. She turned me over again. Bit of a massage then she started playing with my cock and balls. On with a rubber for some oral and proceeded to suck and wank me for a second time while playing with or sucking my nipples till I popped again. Late on the bed with me and then helped me get dressed . I was on my way 1hr 20 after arriving a very happy guy. Great service and good value all from a lovely friendly girl. I will be back
