Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lina11 Norwich  (Read 1594 times)

26 review(s) for Sexy Lina11 (16 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline thundercrackerxx

External Link/Members Only

Met for 30 minutes (£80) in an easy enough location to get to in Norwich. Very nice and clean.
I had seen Lina once before a few years ago, not long after her boob job and found her polite but un-engaged with a bitof a vibe she didn't want to be there and was going through the motions. This meet however was totally different. She was very friendly and enthusiastic. Sucked my cock OWO then got on her back and spread her legs for me to have her. Some nice kissing, sucking her breasts, squeezing them as I fucked her passionately. She is a girl who can't take it too hard though, especially if you're reasonably large.
Afterwards we sat talking for ages as she stroked my back. Ended up leaving after 40 minutes of a 30 minute booking. No rush and was very relaxed and nice to talk with after the fucking.
Interestingly she admitted she wished she hadn't had a boob job and preferred her breasts the way they were before. I agree, though her fake breasts are still pretty nice. They actually don't look or feel fake now that they have had a few years to settle so aren't as unnaturally pert or solid anymore.

Offline Bornslippy

she does look nice. was kissing offered?

Offline norwichfunseeker

Saw her before bolt ons, and they dont do it for me. She provided a good service before though. I returned the following day! Haven't seen her since though.

There is a video of her on the video thread if you search for that. I'm on phone and can't provide a link atm