Author Topic: Luka Duo - Ferryhill  (Read 2803 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5202100) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline teessidelad27

External Link/Members Only

30 Mins Duo (Luka & Leah) with OWO £110

Punt was pre-lockdown now things relaxing a bit thought better post review had never done a duo booking before so thought i'd take the plunge on this wish I hadn't.

Comms: Texted on morning number from AW asking if duo available for half hour in afternoon replied 4 hours later with time so confirmed via text so far all pretty easy just the delay on replying as an annoyance.

Location: Terrace house on main road in Ferrhill very busy steet so lot of comings & goings may put people off as a fair few eyeballs on me as waiting at the door after knocking they also have 2 pitbulls in a room downstairs which they kept telling me about it's like ok I get it I try something on you let them out.

Luka & Leah: Luka like her AW profile slim tight little body Leah though has piled weight on from the images on AW (shes taller wider hips) nothing against bigger women i've seen WG's just as big ir bigger before but that was with me knowing that in this case nothing like the images both of them not overly facially attractive more girl next door which I tend to go for normally anyway but both of them must've been out night before as makeup they were wearing had been on faces for a long time.

Services: Luka answered the door Leah was at top of stairs in unmatching underwear putting deodarant on (not great signs) was taken upstairs into a back room heating was on the blink so radiator was blaring out some heat was red hot in the bedroom.  Had read through AW profile so was aware of do's & don'ts but they spent a good 5 minutes telling me what they won't do & moaning about what punters expect when they turn up so off with my kit they got me to lay on the bed asked them to remove theirs which they were not happy about but I've just forked over a tonne so crack on,  no kissing not bothered as they had days old makeup on, preferred the look of Luka so got tubs to suck me off whilst I played with Lukas tits & arse blow job was terrible all teeth & too much pressure so got them to switch Lukas technique slightly better but still shit so got them to kiss each other whilst I wanked myself off playing with their tits looking up at them he started to wake up Luka got the rubber on sat on me with hardly any effort put into it so started going soft thought fuck this i've paid the fucking money I'm doing the work here so told them to kneel in front of me take turns sucking & wanking "DON'T YOU DARE CUM ON OUR FACES" was the reply I won't just came on Luka's tits cleaned up & fucked off.

Conclusion: Absolute shite I have had poor experiences before but this just took the piss £110 to pretty much wank over 2 people who couldn't give a shit about the experience that they give you stay clear save your money if you want a duo pay bit more get a better quality of girls.

 


Offline northface

Thanks for the review and sorry you had a shit punt.
I have had my eyes on them for some time but it is too close to work so never have arranged anything.
There has been other reports about poor service but yours assigns them to the blacklist for good.

Offline Lamnguin

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 486
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 61
I've always thought there looked to be far too many "don'ts" on this profile. GFE with no kissing?  :wacko: Sorry you had a shit one OP, but glad I've never been tempted.

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear it was a bad one. Two negatives on the run for these two so a clear avoid.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I've always thought there looked to be far too many "don'ts" on this profile. GFE with no kissing?  :wacko: Sorry you had a shit one OP, but glad I've never been tempted.

Agree with you plus the fact Luka used to offer bb makes it a definite no :hi:

Offline Dimond dave

 :scare:  have to say  had my eye on these two before lock down never got around to it ,,, sorry to hear you had a flat punt but thanks for letting us know  :hi:  now of my todo list  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for your review TSL.    :drinks:   Sorry you had the shittyest of services served up for your "Hard Earned.     :thumbsdown:

They're both a tad on the youngish side for me and way too far south also. Hope your next one's a +ve.   :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

Wow - not good - noted :thumbsdown:
Cheers for the review

Offline tynetunnel

I have always liked the look of Luka although I too recall her profile once offered BB. Too many don’ts for me, including no kissing. Thanks for confirming what I already knew really, OP and sorry you wasted your hard earned on these two wasters.