External Link/Members Only£70 - 30mins full service
Warning, if poor punctuation offends please don't read this review!Made an appointment to meet June as her pictures make her look fit.
Texts were answered quickly and appointment was made with the venue being an upstairs flat near Wallsend town centre (This was on an afternoon last week).
Texted to say I'd arrived and told to text again when outside the door.
Once inside i was shown to the bedroom which was comfortable and spacious.
It's now worth mentioning to those who are interested that there were no COVID precautions offered with no signs of a face mask or hand sanitizer available for use.
Gave her the money and she left the room as I got undressed she then retuned and stripped off to reveal a nice small body with fake tits.
She jumped on the bed next to me and started to play with the old man until she got me hard, she then popped on a condom for oral, at this point I stopped her and asked if she did oral without and she replied no (her advert says she does),
after about a minute of sucking she lubed herself up and jumped on in cowgirl then started going for it!
After asking her to slow down she did but then after about another 2mins she stopped and asked if I would go on top of her so I obliged,
after a few mins of me being on top she starts asking me to cum as she's now saying she is sore!, I stopped what I was doing looked at my watch and pointed out that we were only 10mins into the appointment so she applied more lube and we carried on.
After another couple of minutes she's asking me to cum again and now I'm getting pissed off as it's now turning into a chore so I up the pace and finish in the bag.
She then cleans me up gives a shit neck massage and then tells me we are finished, I'm dressed and back on the street after exactly 20mins.
The more I think about it the more I suspect she had another booking straight after me that's why she wanted me out, but that's just speculation rather than knowing it for a fact.
On my drive home I had a serious case of post punt blues feeling that I'd been ripped off with a shit service and that I could have saved £20 and just booked for 15mins.
In a word Gutted!