Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurlyX - Warren Street  (Read 4074 times)

103 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (96 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dead Wood

I think I’m allowed to review Sandra again.  Certainly I’ve not seen her for at least a year.

Location - she’s in that famous flat on the Euston Road near Warren Street tube – very easy access, anonymous. 

Walking from the tube station down the Euston Road, I passed the doorway to a previous HOD venue - 'many nice shags up there', I thought.  Like that saucy, tall Brazilian girl with the very fake knockers?  Can't remember her name.  Then a road down which I shagged Shy Tiffany a few times back in the day.  She was a proper banger, as the kids would say.  Then a block where I had a grim punt with a EE hooker called Sabrina about three years ago.  And finally, just before Sandra, a big anonymous block where I shagged a 'dutch' hooker probably eight years ago, whose name I can't remember.  One of those 'celebrity' hookers who everyone talked about for a few weeks.  I remember bashing the life out of her for ages, and then her taking a massive facial at the end - she gave me a cheeky 'V for Victory sign' before she went to wash off the evidence.  Dirty cow...!   

It was a real walk down memory lane.  Perhaps mammary lane would be more accurate.   :hi:

Coms – seamless, via AW and then text.

The girl – cute, and nut brown from a lockdown spent partly in Spain, with a sexy little bikini bottom tan outline.  Dare I suggest she has put on a few pounds since I last saw her? 

My punting ‘modus operandum’ has changed as I get older – I don’t do it anywhere near as often as I used to, I don’t think about it so much, and when I do it, what I really enjoy is a proper GFE.  And Sandra, who snogged my face of for the entire punt, gives me that. So much so I barely fucked her, to be honest – it was all mutual oral and snogging.  Very sexy.  She sat on my face for ages - I've got to really fancy a girl to go for that.

Yum Yum...!

Offline ollielon

Thanks for the review ... good to see that she is back and still perform .. cheers.

Online massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. I enjoy the numerous mentions of her having a PA in her FAQs.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Did she have any baby hairs on her back and body?

Is her pussy tight?
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline winkywanky

More winsome reminiscing than actual punt detail Dead Wood, but with a track record like yours entirely acceptable and a very entertaining read.

A thumbs-up from me, and you still made me want to fuck her  :thumbsup:.

Offline Sheraton

An interesting history lesson !

Offline Dead Wood

More winsome reminiscing than actual punt detail Dead Wood, but with a track record like yours entirely acceptable and a very entertaining read.

Thanks Mr W.  On reflection, the review is indeed super short.  Nostalgia got the better of me. 

What else can I add?   

I paid £140 for the hour, which is quite pricey.

The flat and the room are very well appointed. 

Sandra was wearing a very striking outfit - including one of those blazer/jacket tops, with no bra, and a plunging neckline.  The act of sliding my hand under the jacket was super sexy.

Apart from that...?  Penis - mouth - penis - vagina.  Yada yada.  You know the score.  :)

Offline Dead Wood

Did she have any baby hairs on her back and body?

Is her pussy tight?

I give you a nostalgic elegy, and you ask me if she has a hairy back?  I have no idea, my friend.   :hi:

Ah, UKP.  What would we do without you....

Offline bedhedred

:lol:

"Penis - mouth - penis - vagina.  Yada yada.  You know the score.  :)"

That's my next review done and dusted. Just insert name of the SP. :)

Offline winkywanky

Thanks Mr W.  On reflection, the review is indeed super short.  Nostalgia got the better of me. 

What else can I add?   

I paid £140 for the hour, which is quite pricey.

The flat and the room are very well appointed. 

Sandra was wearing a very striking outfit - including one of those blazer/jacket tops, with no bra, and a plunging neckline.  The act of sliding my hand under the jacket was super sexy.

Apart from that...?  Penis - mouth - penis - vagina.  Yada yada.  You know the score.  :)

Quite right. It's a little bit like the hokey-cokey, in, out, in, out, shake it all about  :cool:.

Offline tantraman

The girl – cute, and nut brown from a lockdown spent partly in Spain, with a sexy little bikini bottom tan outline. Dare I suggest she has put on a few pounds since I last saw her? 

Click here for photos when Sandra had a few less pounds :wacko: