Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexandra_sexy1 -Harrow - Terrible  (Read 1438 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5558556) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sapunt

Late night call and I should have regretted it before I showed up

First of all she’s not the girl in the photos even though she confirms she is.. should have walked after jay but it was late

I paid for half an hour of lack lustre sex and robotic OWO. Half way through she was replaced by another girl who was even less interested.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Wish my first review was something more positive but get I had to help avoid these money grabbers

Offline Abcd333

Offline last_days_of_logan

Late night call and I should have regretted it before I showed up

First of all she’s not the girl in the photos even though she confirms she is.. should have walked after jay but it was late

I paid for half an hour of lack lustre sex and robotic OWO. Half way through she was replaced by another girl who was even less interested.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Wish my first review was something more positive but get I had to help avoid these money grabbers

its a revenge review but it is well received. appreciate the warning

it would be nice if you could balance it out with a good punt to share with the group though

but thanks for the warning and review

Offline Sapunt

Still have to scratch the itch so hopefully something more positive to follow up.

Offline oneeyesnake

What do you mean she was replaced half way through? You requested for a replacement or did the madam just pull the plug and called for a substitute?? Surprised you weren't asked to pay double..as you had tried both plates.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 05:43:44 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline Whoisarrypotter

What do you mean she was replaced half way through? You requested for a replacement or did the madam just pull the plug and called for a substitute?? Surprised you weren't asked to pay double..as you had tried both plates.

Thanks fella you i was thinking the same thing, i have never heard of this before.
The nearest was something that happened to me in a Romanian brothel when the girl couldnt get me to cum because they wouldnt do sex and the handjob was just shit plus i was annoyed by that poont, then they offered me another girl who would do sex so i said ok get her in here to finish me off to which they said you will have to pay her though  wtf.
Needless to say i got dressed and left review to come soon
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish