Author Topic: Daniella of Allure - Heaton, Newcastle  (Read 1097 times)

Offline CaptBeef

£60 for 30 mins - location was Allure pad in Heaton/Byker area that will be familiar to some. Good free parking nearby and a fairly discreet side entrance.

Arranged no bother with agency. Gave me address on the morning when I confirmed and I waited in car until they texted to say she was ready.

First impressions were good - I was surprised Daniella looked taller (wearing big heels) and slimmer than her pics and she seemed smiley and chatty. She was dressed in nice lingerie and I gave her a quick snog in the hallway just to get things moving. I’d say age wise looks early 20’s. Stripped down she has a canny body...not gym fit by any means but certainly attractive enough for a dirty auld git like me  :crazy:

Followed her lovely arse up the stairs and I asked what was out of bounds. No anal but pretty open to anything else so as soon as we were in the bedroom we got down to some nice kissing and groping. It was at this point that I got the first inkling that things might disappoint a bit. It became noticeable that Daniella kept her eyes shut for long periods of time and seemed less interested than what I would like.

Progressed to RO and OWO but it was starting to feel a bit mechanical - nothing too alarming just a sense that she was going through the motions, making some false noises and the lack of eye contact was offputting too. I asked her for a condom and I have to say after a slow start things got a bit better. The false moans etc continued at first but as I got into a bit of a rhythm I could feel she was starting to loosen up and enjoy it a bit more. Swapped from doggy into mish and as we both got into it I could feel the PONR approaching - finished in the bag and we collapsed in a heap. A quick bit chat chat before we parted with a peck at the door.

Would I return ? I don’t know how long she’s been escorting but I got a sense she’s either still a bit ‘wet behind the lugs’ or her heart isn’t really in it. Canny enough lass but I’ve got others on my list that will take priority for now....never say never though.


Offline CaptBeef