Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x Sweet Lilly x Edinburgh  (Read 7447 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline longjohn63

External Link/Members Only

This meet very nearly didn't happen. I'm glad it did.

Arranging it was a nightmare. Changes of plan, a late cancellation, slow answer to messages, everything. When she said she was going to be late for the fourth agreed appointment I told her not to bother. But she replied that she was only 10 minutes away so I thought I might as well hang on a little bit longer.

Glad I did. Lilly is my kind of girl -- curvy but not at all chubby, just a good handful. (Pictures on aw are accurate.) Very pretty imo. Nice flat in the town centre.

She made it all feel natural and fun. All agreed services provided with gusto -- kissing, owo, sex in several positions, finally she brought me off by hand and I finished on her tits. We had a nice chat afterwards (she speaks very good English).

£100 for 45 minutes with no extras. (It's another £20 for CIM apparently.)

She said she'll be in Edinburgh for a while, and I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon.

Offline Forthports

Thanks for the review, I see she has a blow&go offer on - how would you rate her oral skills?

Offline mickey1967

Thanks for the review also, she looks my type and might be worth a trip through east.

What was her kissing like? Usually a deal breaker for me if this is done with reluctance.

Offline longjohn63

Forth: I thought it was great. (Although tbh I've never quite got the fine distinctions that people make -- as far as I'm concerned if she's not actually biting you then that's a brilliant blowjob.)

Mickey: really good. Felt completely natural and was a huge turn-on.

Offline captainstabben

The comment about her comms is spot on. Sent her a message on AW to arrange a meet. Told me to text her to arrange. So I did. She texted me on Tuesday she'll be working today where I replied the same day to try and arrange a meet in advance as I don't live in Edinburgh. No reply. Also sent her a message on AW. Message wasn't even opened despite her logging on several times after the message was sent.

Hope her service makes up for her comms; she does look like a stunner. That's if I manage to get a hold of and meet her..

Offline longjohn63

I had the same problem when I tried to arrange a second meet. First message got no reply (she'd told me that if she can't reply within two hours she won't reply at all, to avoid it being seen by someone else). Second one got a reply and we arranged a meet for a few days later. Texted on the day to confirm, no reply. Two more messages, no reply. Sent a message on AW, not read.

So file under 'Flakey'.

Offline captainstabben

I had the same problem when I tried to arrange a second meet. First message got no reply (she'd told me that if she can't reply within two hours she won't reply at all, to avoid it being seen by someone else). Second one got a reply and we arranged a meet for a few days later. Texted on the day to confirm, no reply. Two more messages, no reply. Sent a message on AW, not read.

So file under 'Flakey'.

Sounds like she'll only communicate on the day shes working / when her green light is on and only take same day bookings. I usually wouldn't bother with girls with poor comms but I guess I'll wait for her green light to come on since the pickings are quite slim at the moment.   :unknown: