Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Molly - Moorgate  (Read 6172 times)

17 review(s) for English Beauty Emily (4 positive, 5 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Fkk

August 2020

Communication: good communication via email

First impression was disappointing. I now know the reason for hiding face. Average.

Nice body.

Paperwork sorted £200 for one hour

Shown to bathroom. Nice facilities, shower in bath. Mouthwash and deodorant. Shame Molly didn’t use it.

Started off with DFK and couldn’t wait to finish as it was an unpleasant experience.

OWO and reverse oral. Struggled as she had her legs around my head like a headlock.

Asked her to free up and she refused.

The mood switched from all smiles to stern faced.

Missionary sex, cowgirl and then doggy. Finished with a hand job.

She left the room and was gone for 10 minutes. I showered put my clothes on and waited for her to return. Talked for about ten minutes and I decided I had enough and left.

No repeat business from me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

August 2020

Communication: good communication via email

First impression was disappointing. I now know the reason for hiding face. Average.

Nice body.

Paperwork sorted £200 for one hour

Shown to bathroom. Nice facilities, shower in bath. Mouthwash and deodorant. Shame Molly didn’t use it.

Started off with DFK and couldn’t wait to finish as it was an unpleasant experience.

OWO and reverse oral. Struggled as she had her legs around my head like a headlock.

Asked her to free up and she refused.

The mood switched from all smiles to stern faced.

Missionary sex, cowgirl and then doggy. Finished with a hand job.

She left the room and was gone for 10 minutes. I showered put my clothes on and waited for her to return. Talked for about ten minutes and I decided I had enough and left.

No repeat business from me.

External Link/Members Only

woman with bad breath???? :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Teejay

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
I agree. I saw her before very unpleasant experience i had booking at 4pm she texted flat no just a minute before it tkok 6 or 7 mins and i was in asked for the shower and went back to the business. Just LK  NO RO SHE KEPT HER LEGS CLOSE with a vibrators tried to pull away so i can go down but declined añd trying to go for 2nd round bht she said we running out time and she got someone else coming see her thats waht she said. For NO return for sure.