Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What precautions should I take?  (Read 4704 times)

Harribbo

When meeting a new profile which has zero feedback?

Basically some gorgeous girl (from her pictures) popped up today not too far from me and I really want to see her, what should I expect? Everyone has to start somewhere right?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Harribbo

Only think that got me was her profile name is elisahot and at the bottom it says Selena or some other name....

Not really bothered about walking if it's a dif girl just don't want to get banged out by some angry pimp lol...

Offline oldfart

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

She is fucking hot,... if that is her, in them pics.

Harribbo

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.

She is fucking hot,... if that is her, in them pics.

Don't know if I should take 1 for the team & find out if it's genuine or not lol

Harribbo

PG scam.

She's replied to my texts & told me her postcode though?

Offline Convince Me

Stick the pics through google image & see what comes back; don't ask me how. Make a booking & walk if it's a B&S.

Offline Quatro

Not very much on her "likes" list.

Stunning looking girl, charging £90ph in Plaistow?

I'd be very wary.

vorian

She's replied to my texts & told me her postcode though?

Have you done an image search on the photos.

Harribbo

Not a clue how to do that lol

Harribbo

Not very much on her "likes" list.

Stunning looking girl, charging £90ph in Plaistow?

I'd be very wary.

Iv seen girls in the newham area before who charge this and have provided a good service.

Offline oldfart

She looks so stunning,  i wanna fuck her ...LOL

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
She does look hot. I just have one worry that makes me think it won't be the girl and that is the fact that girls new to the industry do not have an extensive collection of outfits or toys as they build them up when they know they are going to like the work.  Best bet is just to book and find out though and be ready to walk if she does not look like the photos

Harribbo

She does look hot. I just have one worry that makes me think it won't be the girl and that is the fact that girls new to the industry do not have an extensive collection of outfits or toys as they build them up when they know they are going to like the work.  Best bet is just to book and find out though and be ready to walk if she does not look like the photos

Some girls are just horny and have outfits, iv seen non WGs who have toys and the odd outfit. You are right though looks too good imho

Offline socks

surely her tummy has been photoshopped? There's hourglass then there's ridiculous isn't there?

vorian

Iv seen girls in the newham area before who charge this and have provided a good service.

Then go for it and TOFTT, feedback from you would be appreciated.

Harribbo

They have all had feedback, going to give her a call in a min and make a booking.

vorian

Fake pics im afraid
External Link/Members Only

Good spot, can't say I am surprised, it is a shame but expected.

yorkshire123

Not a clue how to do that lol
Search this site for how to do a image search, i find google better that Tineye but others may diagree, its a revelation on how many scams are out there.

Harribbo

I well just laughed, just got myself dressed aha. Might cry instead lol.

yorkshire123

Give it a go, if the switch looks 50% as good as the pictures she could still be a tidy bit of skirt.

vorian

Fuck it, you might be surprised could be the best punt ever

Harribbo

Can't I'm afraid, just messaged her calling her a cunt and I won't be coming.

vorian

Can't I'm afraid, just messaged her calling her a cunt and I won't be coming.

Did you tell her why, ie fake profile pictures, interested to see you response to you.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fake pics im afraid
External Link/Members Only

Not surprised at all, a member for 24 hours but soon put up a private gallery.     :bomb: :bomb:

vorian

Not surprised at all, a member for 24 hours but soon put up a private gallery.     :bomb: :bomb:

True, which is why I thought it was a PG scam at first.

Harribbo

Yes I said words to the effect of "it seems your pictures are fake and are from a model called Alina. You almost had me, your a cunt and I won't be coming" have not had a reply as of yet.

yorkshire123

You almost had me, your a cunt and I won't be coming"
Smooth  :hi:

SeekingtheTruth

"You almost had me, your a cunt and I won't be coming"

Quite literally :lol:

Harribbo

Smooth  :hi:

Thanks, I do try. If it wasn't for you it would of been an awkward situation right about now.

Offline smiths

Give it a go, if the switch looks 50% as good as the pictures she could still be a tidy bit of skirt.

Absolutely terrible advice in my view. All that does is encourage low lifes to continue lying to punters. The idea, at least for me about having a site where the punter comes first is to avoid lying low lifes not do business with them.

Well spotted on the fake pics front.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 04:05:31 pm by smiths »

yorkshire123

Absolutely terrible advice in my view. All that does is encourage low lifes to continue lying to punters. The idea, at least for me about having a site where the punter comes first is to avoid lying low lifes not do business with them.

Well spotted on the fake pics front.
Your right of course, i need to make it more clear when i comment in jest. :blush:

Offline akauya

Just reported the fuckers. Let's see how long it takes them to remove that profile.

yorkshire123

Just reported the fuckers. Let's see how long it takes them to remove that profile.
Hi akauya
I read this a lot, how is this done?

Offline akauya

Hi akauya
I read this a lot, how is this done?

The wankers at AW don't make it easy. Anyway, just follow these steps:

1 - At the bottom of the profile pages there's a link that says "Authentic Member?" click on it
2 - At the bottom of the next page you will see a line that says: If you believe that [prossies' name] ... is in breach [etc] please report them to us here.
3 - Click on the "here" link and you will get YET another fucking popup page then click on Fake Profiles link.
4 - Then fill in the form that comes up.

...and voila!

yorkshire123

:hi:

1 - At the bottom of the profile pages there's a link that says "Authentic Member?" click on it
2 - At the bottom of the next page you will see a line that says: If you believe that [prossies' name] ... is in breach [etc] please report them to us here.
3 - Click on the "here" link and you will get YET another fucking popup page then click on Fake Profiles link.

...and voila!
Im sure they will get fed up with me?

Offline latecomer

:hi:Im sure they will get fed up with me?

I wouldn't worry about it.  Sometimes they take the profile down pronto, other times they do nothing but I don't think it's got anything to do with who reports it to them.

SirFrank

Yes I said words to the effect of "it seems your pictures are fake and are from a model called Alina. You almost had me, your a cunt and I won't be coming" have not had a reply as of yet.

Shame she's not for real. I won't see birds with zero feedback unless they are smoking. She looked too good to be true

Phill8

How much better would it be if AW ran the images through tineye or google before they accepted them.

Of course they won't because it would cost them money  :(

Offline akauya

:hi: Im sure they will get fed up with me?

Good, it would be nice if more people reported these scumbags. It's an uphill struggle but at least we have the satisfaction that the pg scammers will have to go through the whole thing again. Timewise, it probably takes us a lot less to report them than them creating new profiles.

Offline wristjob

You almost had me, your a cunt and I won't be coming" have not had a reply as of yet.

You are some sort of punting god :)

Offline wristjob

Timewise, it probably takes us a lot less to report them than them creating new profiles.

Some pimply yoof in Romania does it for £2/hour - tidy profit for someone.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Offline akauya

Some pimply yoof in Romania does it for £2/hour - tidy profit for someone.

And the profile is gone. Took me two minutes to report it. It'll take the Romanian yoof another half hour to an hour to create another one.

yorkshire123

...and voila!
Cheers akauya
Followed your advice with External Link/Members Only & profile gone within 10 minutes  :hi:
This link was another con job by External Link/Members Only

vorian

Cheers akauya
Followed your advice with External Link/Members Only & profile gone within 10 minutes  :hi:
This link was another con job by External Link/Members Only

I too report fake profiles, sometimes they get taken down, sometimes not. I know it is just a drop in the ocean but still feels the right thing to do. :unknown: