Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GLAMOUR ALEVELS - Chorlton - South Manchester  (Read 7843 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844536) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5844563) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Numberone

Paid : £140 for an hour. The cash line had no tenners so she agreed to the discount.
Lady: facially an 8, possibly dropped to a 7 after her make up had run!. Body a 10, absolutely spot on. About 5’8, c cup tits, amazing soft curvy figure, probably a size 10, long blonde hair extensions.
Service: She was dressed as requested in a sexy secretary outfit, wow I thought when she opened the door. Heels, stockings, amazing figure and long blonde hair.
She started with a full on snogging assault. Absolutely all over me for a good 5 minutes, then turned with her back to me and slowly took off her clothes whilst arching into me. Fantastic sight. Then she went down on me for OWO which was top drawer. Deep, gagging, sloppy blowjob, took me right down and stayed there! Plenty of attention to my balls and some nice rimming. Also happy to be face fucked.
I was close to coming so suggested a toy show. She produced a choice of 4, I chose the biggest. We used it on her pushy and arse and she brought herself off (maybe). Then positioned her head at the end of the bed and fucked her face whilst sliding the dildo into her arse.
Time for shagging. Her on top in reverse cowgirl, then missionary. Then bent her over for doggy. She was holding her arse cheeks open, so I slid in no problem, all the way. Plenty of slapping of her firm arse as I fucked her, then she used the dildo back up her pussy which felt great.
I was starting to wilt, so back to OWO, she was going like crazy (but gently) and was happy with CIM, kept going for a while after then popped to the bathroom!
We had 10 minutes left, so a nice massage. She is Brazilian, her English is poor, but she knows what is required. She also has her mate coming here on Saturday who will do 2 girls. She showed me her on Instagram, a FAF brunette!
That was up there with Amy / Alana in terms of service and ability, but with a fantastic body.

Offline Numberone

Offline antsz

Her bio reads to good to be true ! One for the hot list

Offline leo_26

Did you do anal sex? I think you did but you didn't specifically say it.

Offline Numberone

Yes. Great arse for shagging. I agree about TGTBT, but she was very good

Offline leo_26

Online OakTree

Reading through her fifty shades she expects extra for Anal. She doesn't specify how much.

To be honest I don't know if she means her general price is paying that bit more (compared to others) or she's expecting to be paid more for doing her up the chuffa.

Offline Numberone

It was never mentioned. I told her I only had £140 ( I only had £20 notes so certainly wasn’t going to pay £160). No extras were mentioned and I kind of assumed with her focus on anal on her profile that it was a given.

Offline John_yesterday

Yeh

I have her on my Hot List ..
So just kinda waiting for a Review by someone .

Kinda in for the Anal sex atm ...and being a filth OWO ..  :unknown:

So probably try to organize a session Soon.. :thumbsup:

Offline nsa_fun_87

Do you happen to remember her instagram?

Offline Numberone

Nope, sorry buddy. I know it’s under Priscilla, but that’s all

Offline King Kenny

Yeh

I have her on my Hot List ..
So just kinda waiting for a Review by someone .

Kinda in for the Anal sex atm ...and being a filth OWO ..  :unknown:

So probably try to organize a session Soon.. :thumbsup:

There are two other reviews. One positive and mine negative (dicked me around over a change of venue). They just haven’t been indexed yet.

Think I’m going to have to try and get another booking.

Offline GingerNuts

There are two other reviews. One positive and mine negative (dicked me around over a change of venue). They just haven’t been indexed yet.

All the reviews are there if you click the link under a post with her AW ID number, External Link/Members Only, see below.

The review counter has been broken for a while and isn't updating as new reviews are posted and indexed.

Offline King Kenny

All the reviews are there if you click the link under a post with her AW ID number, External Link/Members Only, see below.

The review counter has been broken for a while and isn't updating as new reviews are posted and indexed.

Good to know, thanks.

Offline Numberone

Maybe she saw your user name on here and thought better of meeting you! :)

Offline Thelatitude0

Thanks for the great review - it's look you had a great time.

Could you confirm if picture are accurate about her body?

Looking close to pictures you can see there is a few computer tricks done  :P

Offline Numberone

Her pictures are as near as damn it her I would,think. Very nice body

Offline antsz

I've got a feeling her phone will be very busy for a while, its good to have some competition for the option of anal with the likes of naughty aimy and the geordie bird in salford quays !

Online Bustydusty

She does look faf and must admit it’s tempting although I still haven’t restarted properly yet

Offline Princealbert1985

Don't suppose you the OP or anyone else who's seen her knows if she's planning on moving from her current location?

Would love to see her, but Chorlton was drinking back yard a few years ago and I suspect I'd bump into someone!

Offline Titi

Her bio reads to good to be true ! One for the hot list

Probs written by a Brazilian Sergei.

Offline Access

Was halfway to seeing her this aft then radio silence and ignored further messages.
She can do one.

Offline leo_26

By the popularity/views off this thread i imagine she is gonna have a sore arsehole by the end of this week 😂

Offline Access

By the popularity/views off this thread i imagine she is gonna have a sore arsehole by the end of this week 😂
She was free all afternoon apparently and then decided to blank me so not so sure...

Offline King Kenny

Probs written by a Brazilian Sergei.

When she rang me to try and persuade me to come to a rearranged venue half an hour after the booking started her English seemed absolutely fine.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Hahahaha

Wonder is she’s linked to heald green ones?

Offline Kinkybarman

Top punt saw her twice might have to go back

Offline Dougieboy

Can you book a punt without having an AW profile by using the contact number? Never took the plunge with AW but I’m assuming some will only let you book through there?

Cheers guys

Offline Kinkybarman

Yes. You can
Just ring up. You cannot mate booking on adultwork atm due to Covid

Offline Dougieboy

Cheers. Will hopefully get booked in mid next week and report back.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline King Kenny

Always have a back up plan with this one. Had a booking for Friday (after she messed me around last time). Parked up right outside 10 mins early. Sent her a text to let her know I was there. Saw someone else turn up at her door 2 mins before my booking. He looked to be on the phone to her. Eventually she let him in. Sent me a text apologising but lied, saying it was her landlord. I know a fellow punter when I see one.

That’s the last time I try and see this one. Absolute time waster.

Offline Gordon Bennett

When she rang me to try and persuade me to come to a rearranged venue half an hour after the booking started her English seemed absolutely fine.

Review mentions her poor English - makes one think it's not actually her on the phone perhaps?

Offline bops909

Review mentions her poor English - makes one think it's not actually her on the phone perhaps?

Almost certainly not.

I think it's standard practice to have someone answering the phones while the WG you meet is someone else.

Offline BaldEagle

Almost certainly not.

I think it's standard practice to have someone answering the phones while the WG you meet is someone else.

Agreed. I think this same point was made about the Heald Green Brazilians months ago.

Offline Access

Always have a back up plan with this one. Had a booking for Friday (after she messed me around last time). Parked up right outside 10 mins early. Sent her a text to let her know I was there. Saw someone else turn up at her door 2 mins before my booking. He looked to be on the phone to her. Eventually she let him in. Sent me a text apologising but lied, saying it was her landlord. I know a fellow punter when I see one.

That’s the last time I try and see this one. Absolute time waster.
Yeah she’s a liar and a time waster.

Offline chrishornx

this thread has gone from an SP being compared to Aimy and Zoe with a fab body to being called a liar and time  waster

most confusing

Offline Alexlove4anal

Bloody shame too because its a good profile... but does seem a little too good to be true when i saw it. Wasnt even going on the HL until some decent reviews came back.

Need a new anal thread now i suppose, or should that be bead?

Offline Chris1990mcr

They are just disorganised girls have no idea its a greedy Piss taking maid.

Happened at Heald green.