External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyShe has another profile under Stunning KARLA
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyFound on AW under “Sweety Nicole”. Pics and prices looked decent so I called to make a booking. 30mins £70. She replied with postcode and requested I call her when I’m 10mins away.
Found the place with ease. About a 5min walk from Mercedes Benz dealership.
Door opened, she has a fabulous body in a cute pink body stocking. Ass to die for. I’d place her age at early 30s - but the body of an 18yo.
She’s friendly, chatty and speaks good English. I stripped off and sat on the bed while she went to stash the cash. She came back, put some music on and gave me a very good lap dance (I didn’t even ask for one) which was a nice touch. She then knelt down in front of a mirror and gave me OWO. This girl knows what she’s doing. Top class blowjob. And I was checking out her ass in the mirror. She stood up, gave me DFK while wanking me off then put a condom on me with her mouth.
Reverse cowgirl. Damn she’s tight! I almost came within a minute. Finished in doggy while she was talking dirty to me and swearing. Exploded into the condom.
A little chat while we were cleaning up. A very nice, down to earth girl.
All in all, I had a great punt. Walked out of there feeling 2 stone lighter.