Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any intel on Sophiexxxo in Southampton?  (Read 1770 times)

Offline Tom Young

This profile:

External Link/Members Only

poped up about a month ago, but I don't think I've ever seen it with a phone number, she views then deletes emails but doesn't respond?

Just a PG scammer then?

Offline Punterenas

Messaged her, got a positive reply. She sounded really keen, which I took to be an optimistic sign. Her profile has only been up for just over a month so I kidded myself she hasn't become jaded yet (and why her hourly rate is £100 for a (supposedly) 25 year old student).
She sent me a mobile phone number and promised to send her postcode on the day. Of course she didn't. On the plus side she didn't send me on a wild goose chase and I didn't lose anything but it did confirm that if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

Offline Tom Young

Messaged her, got a positive reply. She sounded really keen, which I took to be an optimistic sign. Her profile has only been up for just over a month so I kidded myself she hasn't become jaded yet (and why her hourly rate is £100 for a (supposedly) 25 year old student).
She sent me a mobile phone number and promised to send her postcode on the day. Of course she didn't. On the plus side she didn't send me on a wild goose chase and I didn't lose anything but it did confirm that if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

hm, that's a shame! TGTBT indeed!

Thanks for the info...

Offline hornypnter

I have sent her message via AW which has not been read but she logs in everyday.
Shame! looks good in her profile pictures and thought I might enjoy the punt.

Offline nigel4498

I hadn't logged in to AW for months but when I did last month there was a flirt from her (among others).
Probably like all the others fishing for punters to view their PG's.
Binned it.

Offline hornbill

I had an enthusiastic exchange of chatty e mails and thought she sounded worth a visit but when you try to pin her down to an actual meeting.....radio silence!

So is she just a tease, bottles out or maybe had a booking and didn't want or need more or just a fake? lots of face photos makes me wonder.

Doesn't seem reliable enough to be a plan A when a punting opportunity presents.

Offline DrConners

I hadn't logged in to AW for months but when I did last month there was a flirt from her (among others).

Same.

Probably like all the others fishing for punters to view their PG's.

Agreed.

Binned it.

Same.

Video thumbnails look like she was starved of Oxygen at birth anyway.

Offline toffee1988

I also get the feeling of being led on. Can be chatty but then she goes silent when trying to pin her down for a booking or to have chat on the phone to make arrangements. Personally id not want to drive to a booking as im not confident she would follow through with it.